Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
I will NEVER FORGET THIS EXPERIENCE.

Today was one of the most incredible Florida adventures I’ve ever been on, and I’ve lived here my... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
laurentindle
Fort Myers, Florida
Epic Experience and Great Guides!

Captain Alex & Tanner will forever be a part of what was one of the most amazing experiences of my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ajmccutcheon
Bangkok, Thailand

Recommended experiences in and around Jupiter
from $46.16
from $66.93
from $61.54
from $1,794.88
More Info
All reviews captain john bull sharks bucket list lemon sharks amazing experience free dive photo package safety diver once in a lifetime shark week swim with sharks these beautiful creatures snorkel gear photos and videos feel comfortable felt safe the entire time boat ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went out with Captain Alex and Tanner who filmed us underwater. It was the most amazing experience I have ever lived through and it was because we not only got to see sharks in their element, but also interacted with them in a safe way. The individuals working on the boat made us feel at home in the water and made everything run extremely smooth. I highly recommend coming to Jupiter, Florida and shark diving with the Florida Shark Diving team because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was so in love with my time swimming with these creatures that I already booked my second trip. Definitely a must if you are ever in Florida!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My boyfriend and I just did a dive with Tanner and Captain Curtis and it was amazing. We saw so many lemon sharks! This was our first shark diving experience so we were completely new to it, but our guides were very informative and helped us feel confident. The sharks are more than calm and chill and are honestly water puppies, there is seriously nothing to be afraid of at all! I would highly recommend a trip with these guys, just make sure you are comfortable with snorkeling! Thanks guys!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

We did a shark dive in Hawaii in 2017 and that didn’t hold a candle to this. We were literally swimming so close to 8 or 9 large sharks that it was hard not to touch them. They swam under us, next to us, over us...it was exhilarating. I can not recommend this tour enough. The crew was phenomenal and super patient. The boat ride out was choppy due to rough seas so we got very wet and a bit banged around...but that isn’t anything that could be helped. Take dry clothes with you and leave your phone in a dry place! Awesome trip. Thank you so much for an experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

From top to bottom, this was hands down one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. Between Capt Curtis, and Dive Instructor Kelly, to the quality of boat and the best luck getting to see some amazing sharks. I highly recommend taking this adventure, it’s great! And so thrilled to have crossed this off my bucket list, but definitely won’t be the last time I do this. I have raved to my friends and many have said they’re going to look into doing it their selves!

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I’ve been teaching myself about sharks for years but this was my first time in the ocean with sharks. I was never afraid of sharks but the team on my boat made me feel safe and comfortable. They put out a rope for you to hang onto and I honestly think that was the scariest part of the trip. It wasn’t their fault but there was a guy who couldn’t stay in one place and would kick me and I’m not gonna lie I shoved him a couple times but it was really annoying plus he would constantly shuffle over me and literally almost drowned me. You can see EVERYTHING from one place on the rope the sharks will come to you and say hi. This was the best day of my life and really made me confident about pressuring marine biology in the future. I think if everyone went on this trip we would no longer see sharks as dangerous creatures. It’s so peaceful. I really wanted to see a hammerhead but honestly I am not mad that I didn’t. I swam with lemon heads and bull sharks and i will definitely be doing more shark dives but this one will always be special because it was my first time with sharks and it was AMAZING. I’m 17 so I have a lot of time to do amazing things with marine life and Florida shark diving made me find my happy place and I will forever be grateful for that. I hope to do it with you guys again soon! I’m already planning to go on another dive trip with sharks in montauk, ny! All my aunts and uncles are going to hate me for talking their kids into shark diving with me and I blame you This is only the beginning. It’s only the beginning of 2020 and I think this experience will over come the bad ones this year. Ok I’ll stop now.