“Great food & awesome atmosphere”
Review of U-Tiki Beach

U-Tiki Beach
Ranked #5 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great food & awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious! I had the rainbow sushi and my husband had the yellowtail snapper with almandine sauce. I liked the sushi but the yellowtail was AMAZING! I would really recommend it. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and the service was excellent. I love the open air feel that the deck-like restaurant gives.

1 Thank Stephanie M

• Hungarian first
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Just ate at U-tiki and can't wait to go back! Great area to sit outside by the water while you wait for your table. We were there with our kids (4 and 6) and it was great for families or couples looking to have a romantic evening together. The grouper cheeks were my favorite app, the sushi was great and the drinks menu was nice! The decor is beautiful and the views are awesome! This was my favorite place that we ate while visiting. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Autumn L
Jupiter, Florida
“Casual and Fun”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Recently opened, this is an outdoor restaurant with a terrific view of the Jupiter Lighthouse. Interesting menu with a nice selection of burgers, sandwiches and other fish, chicken or meat dishes. Very popular

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BKL33458
Jupiter, Florida
“Better than I could've hoped”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I decided to give U-Tiki Beach a try after hearing about it on Facebook from a friend, and I was thoroughly impressed with it. The ambiance of the place is awesome, and he seating is pretty much all outside, so you always get a good view of the Jupiter Inlet and the famous Jupiter Lighthouse.

The food here is rather good and they have a great selection of beers, wines, and mixed drinks. They definitely don't skimp on sauces for their dishes either. Most other places, you'd have maybe a few drops of sauce per morsel towards the end, with U-Tiki, you'd have the opposite problem in that you have to struggle to get all the sauce towards the end! The food was very well cooked, and really hit the spot.

I really could see why even on a Monday evening, there were easily 10 times as many cars in front of U-Tiki as in front of Bubba Gump's

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Paul D
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great View.. Average food.. ”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We live in Palm Beach Gardens.. Love to frequent the outside dining restaurants. UTiki is a beautiful restaurant that needs to be brought up to date on service and technology. We were a party of 6 that needed 3 separate checks .. They refused to separate our checks.The restaurant manager excuse was they don't have computers and it's too much writing for the server to separate checks.. Menu lacks variety and is overpriced. The service was average . We won't return anytime soon.

3 Thank CiaoBella0215