“Fun, clean and well maintained”

Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf
Ranked #2 of 12 Fun & Games in Jupiter
More attraction details
Owner description: Premier Miniature Golf Attraction in Palm Beach County. Offering 36 holes of exciting mini golf with a sea life/nautical & surfing theme, premium burgers, local craft beers and premium ice cream.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 16, 2014

New mini golf location. The greens are clean, the atmosphere is fun and we had a great time with a group of 4 teenagers. There was even a kids party while we golfed and they facility kept the kids moving around in small groups on available tees. They never let them block the other golfers or delay their game. That was a really nice touch, especially there were about 12 of them under the age of 6.

Looking forward to a return trip.

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Myself, wife, 7 year old and 6 year old dropped $48 to play 18 holes here. Only children 5 and under get a discount. The facility is new and nice looking but the course itself is weak. It is basically flat, straight puts with some nive looking rocks along the way. There are no fun holes. We went there because it was walking distance to where we stayed. I would not go here if I had to drive. It's not worth the money honestly. Bring down the prices and I'll give it a better value rating. The owners and managers of this place (from New Jersey.....where I am from) would be wise to make some changes price wise if they want repeat customers...

1  Thank MMaldo2014
Timothy G, General Manager at Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience here at Lighthouse Cove. It sounds as if you played Paradise Falls while you visited us recently. Paradise Falls in our ADA assessable course which allows strollers and wheelchairs to access it easily. We do have a second course, Lost Lagoon, which is more dynamic and hillier. If you have the opportunity, I would like to personally speak to you about you visit. Please give me a call at 561.203.7965.
Regards
Timothy Glita

Reviewed March 10, 2014

There are two courses and both are clean and well kept. They had ice cream and a nice play to sit and enjoy the night.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Ever since I was little, I have loved playing putt-putt golf! Lighthouse Cove was a fun course that my group and I enjoyed a lot! Check it out!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

It was fun to play a round of miniature golf at Lighthouse Cove. It was so clean and the props are awesome! Loved the miniature Lighthouse and the Shrimp boat the best. There is a senior rate available, also. After playing we enjoyed a beer and a sandwich from the snack bar. Nice to have something different to do in Jupiter while visiting.

2  Thank debsred