“""GREAT THINGS DO COME IN SMALL PACKAGES"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter

Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Jupiter
“""GREAT THINGS DO COME IN SMALL PACKAGES"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

My husband and I stay at this hotel whenever we are visiting my daughter and grandchildren in Jupiter we just love this place. We always request room 406 because it has a couch and every time we come they make sure it is always available to us . This hotel may be small but it really is a great place to stay, We are always greeted by our names and a friendly staff when we come through the door along with a very beautiful fountain in the main lobby . The rooms are always spotless and smell great. The Tv in the room's are nice but they really need to have HD channels because the standard channel's just do not look the best on a flat panel tv (but I realize maybe I am just spoiled at my own home amenities and we can live without them.) My husband loves the showers here because the heads in the showers can adjust to different sprays and the shower is lined with a beautiful marble. The complimentary breakfast is very good and it seems to have a little bit of everything for everyone. The front desk staff is extremely polite and they know how to make a guest feel welcome and right at home. My husband and I have stayed at a lot of hotels in our day and this hotel to us is our home away from home while we are in Jupiter.

Barb D.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbra D
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Barb,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about or hotel. We want to personally thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit in Jupiter. We are glad you loved our hotel and yes all our shower heads in the hotel are completely adjustable and beautifully lined in granite. Our complimentary hot breakfast has a nice variety for everyone from scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, all the way to fresh fruit and fresh pastry's. We thank you once again for choosing our hotel to stay at and we can not wait to have you back with us again!

- Comfort Inn Jupiter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

There is so many great things about this hotel! My wife and I recently stayed at Comfort Inn in Jupiter and we were extremely impressed on how great this hotel is! Our room was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. They made us feel right at home, the front desk staff was very nice and attentive. We talked to one of the managers Matthew about all the places to go to in the area and he was quick to tell us about all the awesome restaurants the area. We had a delicious breakfast in the morning with a nice selection and the make your own waffles were delicious! Next time we are down from Michigan be staying at this hotel from now on!

Room Tip: 405 was a beautiful room with a hot tub and it was HUGE!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MikeyG1136
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
John C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us. We want to personally thank you and your wife for choosing our hotel to stay at while you were here in Jupiter. We are pleased to hear that you guys enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and loved our waffle station. Thank you so much once again and we cannot wait to have you stay with us again!

Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Staff when I came in was nice, Came in to see a spring Training game.
Had breakfast which was standard nothing great but enough. Room was comfortable and had no issues. Location was great for me. Down just a way from the stadium and right off the highway. So I had no complaints for the night. It was during midweek and a lot of other Cardinal fans. SO I would recommend it, it was just for the night and had no issues.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank SurferDan1
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you so much for the review we strive daily to improve and make your stay a memorable and great experience . We hope to have you back soon and we thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at while you were here in Jupiter.

Miami, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

The hotel staff isnt trained properly. A staff lied about policy and I lost my $ and hotel stay.
This hotel is family owned based and isn't professional. This can happen to you and to dont stay here or you can lose your money get a crappy room and experience laziness of staff.

Here was my experience that pissed me off and would piss any one off especially if you are visiting florida..................

So I was flying to florida to stay at this hotel Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
6752 West Indiantown Road, Jupiter, FL 33477 in march 2014. My flight got cancelled due to bad weather. I didnt book my hotel through the actual hotel but a 3rd party website (hotwire.) In my past Ive booked many hotels and if I CANT make it to my hotel Im usually (most of the time) granted a credit or part of my deposit by speaking to the hotel manager or the 3rd party company and Im always helped especially being a loyal customer something Is always worked out in my favor as i travel alot and provide alot of business for hotels.

So ive stayed at this hotel 2x in both experiences the staff was slow, my room key wouldnt work i would have to travel from my room back to front desk with all my luggage alone and im a girl so this is a major inconvenience especially after traveling all day, and when I complained about a/c not working and the fridge in my room making noise and dripping water or condensation making carpet wet around it is so low maintenance and non observant. But the worst of the 3 incidences why i would never stay here again is bcuz of my march 2014 booking when I had my hotel booked through hotwire my flight cancelled to come to fl due to bad weather and when i called the hotel for a credit the employee i spoke to said sure when would i like the credit to be used for i choose a date a mth later - one thing i didnt get to do was write down the person i spoke to name for proof as this was not their policy and the staff i spoke to who told me this lied and there was no proof and they made me lose my money $200 + when i couldve spoke to hotwire my bank to help me out and when i spoke to the manager of the hotel they tried to tell me their staff is trained and they didnt tell me any such thing and they dont record conversations so theres no proof and nothing they could do when if they didnt lie to me I couldve got help else where at the time. The gm carl is rude and uncaring about his customers the manager i bet is the one i spoke to and tried to act like he didnt say anything and even if they couldnt provide me with a credit or money back they need to train their customers better - family owned place and very unprofessional - slow, dirty place, and uncaring for their customers. you guys deserve to be shut down and not be running a hotel until you are trained to be.

ps: lastly because the last time i stayed at this hotel and complained they gave me the dirtiest room and it even had a roach in room and if you dont bring shoes to walk around in room your feet can be black from dirt or whatever scum is on the floor. please read reviews if you can before doing anything because if i did more it would so help me out to avoid issues like what this hotel caused and cost me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank sara g
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Guest never stayed at hotel ! pictures taken at hotel are not even this hotel we do not even have that color carpet in our hotel. Hotel will peruse legal action!

Comfort Inn Jupiter
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were quite pleased with the quality of our stay at this property. Staff were very friendly at check-in, and the room was great. We had a problem with our HVAC which was taken care of promptly. Breakfast was very good, too - and the location is convenient to Jupiter events and activities. Wi-fi was nice and fast, too. Prices seemed steep even for high season.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
David,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great review! We really appreciate your business and we here at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter would like to thank your for choosing our hotel to stay at during your time here in Jupiter. We strive for perfection and great customer service and we are glad to have met your needs and a memorable stay!. We can not wait to have you back with us again!

Union
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here the 21st of March. Checking in the clerk was friendly & polite, bed comfortable. That's the only good things I can say. The walls were paper thin. The shower didn't work correctly. The shower drain was clogged. The room was VERY sparsely decorated. Didn't get any sleep because it was so noisy. Didn't try the breakfast. We just wanted out of there. Handed the key cards to the clerk in the morning, they didn't even look up or ask how our stay was...probably didn't want to know.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Diana D
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Diana,

Thank you for your feed back. I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us and I can assure you that your feed back is very important to us. We are rated the # 3 hotel in Jupiter and we take our customer feed back very seriously. Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Jupiter.

Westfield, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel has a great location (with several restaurants within walking distance). There's no manager's reception (i.e. free alcohol), no balconies, no hot tub. The fitness center was a joke with 3 machines. I was walked in on twice by housekeeping even with my Do Not Disturb sign up. Other than all that, it really was a fine stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I too wish we were able to serve alcohol but it is not allowed in our brand standards. We hope to see you again soon!

Carlos Ortiz
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 11 in Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter? Share your experiences!