Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$129
$99
$220
$176
Preferred Hotels
Jupiter Waterfront Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
$107
Travelocity
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$157
$132
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskmanager carloswafflesoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againfree breakfaststayed here for one nightduring spring trainingvery pleasant staynice breakfastthe breakfast areaworkout roomhousekeeping staffminute driveeasy accesshome away from homegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Carlos Ortiz greeted us as we entered Comfort Inn recently. As we were experiencing some unusual circumstances stemming from the bad weather up north, Carlos helped to make sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed. The staff is friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean, breakfast is good and we will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. We would like to stress the lovely attitude and care permeating throughout this hotel is a result of the fine leadership of Carlos - we appreciate it - thanks.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
comfortinnjupiter, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

TKGRIMM,

I have got to tell you it is people such as yourselves that make my job very enjoyable. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such kind words. I hope to see you folks again soon on your next visit. Thank you for staying with us we know you could have stayed anywhere, and really appreciate your business.

P.S. Awesome Peach Jam

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I love it here. Stayed an extra night. Great breakfast, clean, staff is extremely friendly. I would come back to Jupiter just to stay in this hotel. Lobby is beautiful. Pool is heated and very clean. Rooms are updated. They go the extra mile to make you feel special. Thanks!

Stayed: February 2014
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for such a great response! We first would personally like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your time here in Jupiter. We really go above and beyond to make everything such a memorable experience for every guest. Once again it really was our pleasure having you stay with us here at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter. We cannot wait to have you back with us again!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Review for: Comfort Inn and Suites: Jupiter Florida
5 nights: 2 persons(55-65)

What a beautiful experience to have enjoyed the hospitality of the Comfort Inn. Our recent stay for 5 nights could not have been more enjoyable. The hotel is located just off I-95 in a quiet neighborhood. The initial view of the hotel is impressive: clean, neat, maintained, beautiful grounds, and extremely safe.

Our visit started with a warm welcome from the hotel desk. The lobby was spacious affording a view of the dining/breakfast room. We noticed how clean. orderly, and new the furnishings were. I was unable to book the fifth night online(first day) and we explained that we had a reservation for the following day for four nights. "NO PROBLEM" was the immediate response from the desk. Matt quickly booked the fifth night as he welcomed us to the hotel. What a wonderful way to begin.

The room was EXCELLENT! Clean, new looking, fresh, and very orderly. The room exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed absolutely quiet nights and excellent service for each of our 5 nights.

We enjoy staying at Comfort Inns and also enjoy the breakfast. This was the best breakfast we have had at any of our previous stays. The breakfast bar is well attended and well appointed. Everything we had was delicious. The juice bar, coffee, ice tea, fruit, and cookies were available throughout the day. What a great way to start your day.

We found all the amenities as advertised, in complete working order and immaculately cared for. It is obvious the staff and ownership care for this hotel.
Please do not hesitate: book this hotel you will NOT be sorry. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did. We would love to return to 'The Best Comfort Inn' that we have stayed in to date!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor facing the front of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelingJohn1234

- Comfort Inn & Suites Juptier

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Living in Jupiter I don't have too much need for a hotel, but since moving houses I have felt limited hosting guests because of the lack of additional rooms. Recently, I had a friend coming into town and by chance booked here for my guest. Many road trips have left me relatively unimpressed with the usual hotels located near the interstate, so of course I inspected the room at check-in (this was completely unnecessary as everything was perfect). When walking into the lobby I was welcomed by the friendly innkeeper and smiling staff with a backdrop of a beautiful fountain. In addition to the very convenient location, I felt that my guest would be treated even better than if they were to stay at my own home. Needless to say, I was very happy!

I also found out that they accept most dogs, but you would never know it. The room was super clean and smelled fresh. It overlooked the swimming pool, which was also a great and well kept amenity. My guest arrived very late and there was still a smiling and welcoming front desk attendant waiting to ensure everything went smoothly.

I am so happy to have tried this location, and it's nice to know I now have many guest rooms available (or a getaway for myself and my canine best friend).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ctlncrook

Thank you so much for your response! Let us be the first to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your stay in Jupiter. We take a lot of pride in the up keep and cleanliness of our hotel and it really shows! The staff really goes above and beyond to make everyone’s stay the best experience possible. Our breakfast is always changing from adding more variety for our guests and we have gotten a lot of great feedback from everyone who has stayed. We really hope to have you back again soon and thank you once again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We have lived in Jupiter for 27 years and I work at the hospital. Recently we had to have both our bathrooms renovated and needed to stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks (ended up 18 days).. A few weeks before we needed to move out I stopped after work to inquire about a room, cost, etc. I immediately was given all the facts, shown a room and ascertained there was no problem. The room was very clean and comfortable, the coffee and breakfast were great, and the staff was so friendly we shall continue our friendship. It is right next to restaurants, food stores, gas stations and I-95 and the Turnkpike. You can't ask for anything better!

Room Tip: They do have facilities for pets although I did not see any since we did not have a pet with us.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan S
comfortinnjupiter, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Ms Joan,

We really enjoyed having you and your family stay with us for your 18 day stay. We really loved getting to know you and your family and most of all we can't thank you enough for choosing our hotel to stay at while your house was under construction. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again.

-Comfort Inn Jupiter

P.S your cakes you made for the hotel were impeccable and everyone really enjoyed them!