“Good sports bar with the average bar food”
Review of Stadium Grill

Stadium Grill
Ranked #50 of 222 Restaurants in Jupiter
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University Blvd & Main Street
Description: Located a foul ball away from Roger Dean Stadium, home to the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals and Florida Marlins, we have been serving up great food, great times, and even better memories in Abacoa for years now! Our mission is simple; Give our customers the best food, the best service, and of course the best chance to have a great time at Stadium Grill!
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Loads of TVs to watch your favorite game. Food is the usual bar menu owners very accommodating in making sure you can sit by the set with your game. We have reserved part of upstairs for our group

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Went back here for the first time in years. They have a lot of outdoor seating which I would recommendon a nice evening as it is a bit noisy inside. That being said they have a great happy hour. All day and all night 2 for 1. Our table was clean and we were greeted quickly by a very pleasant server. We started with a couple of drinks and were informed of the happy hour deal. The menu is typical sports bar fare, but there was an abundance of salad choices and sandwiches. I had the absolute best tuna salad sandwich ever. It came on a toasted croisant and was absolutely loaded with delicious snow white tuna. I specified that I wanted really extra, extra well done fries with it and that's how I received them. Absolutely perfect! My companion loved her wings, but the hot sauce was really smokin'. They came with celery sticks and the usual blue cheese dressing also. The prices are very fair and all in all it was a great experience.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I went here for the first time as we are home shopping in this area. We arrived at noon on Sunday. When we sat down the place wasn't busy but they were having numerous baseball teams starting in come in. We ordered a soft drink and a beer. We also ordered soup and two sandwiches. My split pea soup was cold and didn't even taste as good as a canned. My husband ordered baked French onion. His soup arrived burnt and sent it back. When it came back the cheese on top was melted but the soup was cold.

When our sandwiches arrived they were tasteless! My husband's French Dip came with the traditional au jus. It had no flavor. It tasted like colored water. I ordered a grilled dolphin sandwich, which was also flavorless. I don't think they use any seasonings. During this time we had to keep asking other servers to get our waiter. He never returned, even once to check on us or ask if we wanted refills. Finally, we just wanted the check and asked the hostess to get the manager, we told her this was the worst food we had ever eaten and we couldn't find our waiter, to which she replied "We are very busy".

When the manager arrived we explained to him what had happened and he took care of the check. Which was good as we didn't eat the food!

1  Thank thriftfairy
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We took our son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughters who visiting here for lunch. Server was slow to get us menus and water (we sat outside). My son used the restroom, and when he returned, he said, "We're not eating here." An employee (food server) used the restroom when he did and did not wash his hands. The restroom was also filthy. We left.

2  Thank GrillMaster47
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just a regular bar with bar food. Nothing special except for that there's no where else to eat in that area. Blah.

1  Thank RestaurantRater3