Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$99
Comfort Inn & Suites(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$84
$107
$220
$176
Orbitz.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
Homewood
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastview of the waterfishing pierintracoastal waterwayclean roomsroom was largeold floridathe inter coastalhidden gemwonderful stayoatmealwedding weekendshort drivethe entire staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat room
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Was visiting for a wedding and stayed with some of the bride's family at the Jupiter Waterfront Inn. It is just on the outskirts of Jupiter, but with easy access to everything, including beach. The rooms overlook the inlet and 2nd floor rooms have balconies. The staff is very accommodating and friendly and will do as much as they can to help you, often without you even asking!
The rooms are clean and spacious, although not fancy, but they do contain a mini-fridge and some have a jacuzzi in the room.
The pool, outside jacuzzi and grounds are kept very clean. There are geckos on the grounds and every time you walk by, the run and hide!!
I would definitely go back there again and plan to soon!

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jojotrainer
Reviewed September 11, 2010

The service at this hotel was so friendly and accomodating. Hotel has a beachy, layed back atmosphere with a wonder ful view from our patio/pool area of the Intracoastal. We could have slept out on our lounges with the breezes blowing through the palm trees. We needed a break and we got it. Our room was older but kept very clean and offered a continental breakfast in the lobby area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I chose Jupiter Waterfront Inn because of the location. I will go back for the hotel. The staff was outstanding. Dennis at the front desk made sure I was totally satisfied with my room and accomodation. They were great! The room was clean and fresh and the view was to die for! The grounds were well maintained and the staff was always friendly. But all these great qualities are not the reason I am writing (even though I should have). After checking out and returning home I got a call from Dennis. He informed me that while Carmella was cleaning our room she found a bank envelope that I had left behind. I thought it was empty so I left it. It wasn't empty and Carmells made sure she turned it into the office. Her honesty is adminable and a rare quality these days. I would like to end this with, "If you are looking for a beautiful, relaxing place to stay you won't go wrong with the Jupiter Waterfront Inn." Thanks Guys!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KL34997
Reviewed September 5, 2010

After a busy summer, I headed to Jupiter/Tequesta area (where I have previously lived) for some R&R and visits with friends for a weekend.
After reading all of the current reviews, I totally agree with all of them.
JWI was full for the weekend, as many people in boats and trailing their boats come here for the fishing. Being solo, I was out and about at the inn when I was not visiting or sightseeing.
I met people from Germany, Jupiter Farms, Fort Meyers. Everyone was so friendly and willing to have a conversation. This really added to my excellent experience here. I loved being able to go out on the long dock and just sit or talk with people fishing or coming and going on their boats.
I will definitely return here!
C. Garrity, Fairfield, CT

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2010

My name is Chris, I am a native to the area but I have been living in Va for the past 2 years. All of my friends feel exactly the same way I do about the Jupiter Waterfront Inn, it is by far the best of everything with very reasonable rates. The location itself is as good as it gets, overlooking the beautiful intracoastal with it's crystal clear water. They have a nice long dock where I believe you can dock your boat for thoses weekend fishing trips, it is about a 15 minute run to the beautiful Atlantic and the Gulf Stream is only about 4 miles offshore which has great fishing. The staff are very professional, Dennis and Sara at the front dest are great people who work hard and will make you feel right at home no matter how busy they are!! It is pet friendly under 25lbs. The pool and hot tub were great, well maintained and crystal clear just like the salt water intracoastal. The rooms are modern and spacious, I suggest everyone get the upgrade with the spa in the room, either to relax or watch the big flat screen in style
as you get a massage from the jets. Excellent restaurants are all within a 15 minute drive at the farthest and a great tiki bar within walking distance. All in all I rate the Jupiter Waterfront Inn with a 9.9 out of 10 and I recomend it to everyone.
Chris Sayler