Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
$124
$105
Courtyard
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$109
$220
$176
$107
Travelocity
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$158
$132
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastview of the waterfishing pierintracoastal waterwayclean roomsroom was largeold floridathe inter coastalhidden gemwonderful stayoatmealwedding weekendshort drivethe entire staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was the first time staying at the Inn. The staff was so great, we got in late due to an accident on the way. But Brittney the front desk Clerk was so awesome.. She was all smiles made us feel perfectly at home asked us just the right questions about our plans and gave us so much info and flyers. even cards for personal charter boats in the area. When we got to our Room We were surprised by A Bouqet of Flowers and Champain on Ice. The view from every spot at the Inn is amazing. Its like being at the tropics. Our Room was so Romantic. We were just Feet from the water on our Private Patio..

The fishing off the private Dock was so good We stayed out all night with our WIne glasses and
Fished. The Local delivery services and choices of dinning was amazing. We only left one time and that was to go climb to the top of the Jupiter Light House. Let me tell you the view was amazing...The Pool & Hot Tub was an even greater addition.

We felt like we were in heaven and they treated us like royalty. We will for sure be back for our 1 year annivarsery .. Thank You, Brittnay and SARA, And especially Betsey & Johnny And the Whole Staff.. They all knew we were the honeymooners and treated us so well. One important thing is I travel alot with my father.. I was amazed how comfortable the Bed was..

Room Tip: all the suits are perfectly located
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori_Roger_Calvin
WaterfrontDreams, Manager at Jupiter Waterfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Honeymooners,
Thank you so much for your review and your beautiful traveler photo! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We do our best to meet the needs of our guests and to go above and beyond! We went out of our way to make your stay enjoyable because you deserve it! Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing the Jupiter Waterfront Inn as your destination! Thank you again for your review and we can't wait to see you for your anniversary!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel and it will not be my last. From the moment you check in, until the moment you check out, this inn makes you feel welcomed and at home. Plenty of parking, beautiful location and spacious rooms. Feels like old Florida (which is a good thing). Rooms are tidy. Beds are comfortable. Hands down, the only spot I would pick in this area. Staff is friendly and Sarah is fabulous!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Marty,
Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Our inn's success is based on repeat guests like you and we are thrilled to hear we have delivered everything you needed twice! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Where I do begin..... Crystal chandeliers..no, Valet parking, elaborate lobby with concierge..no. I have been there, done that. In fact, we went to the Ritz in Palm Beach for lunch during our stay. What is Jupiter Waterfront Inn.... a hidden gem! Small, intimate, impeccable property for a quiet getaway. Staff (Sara, Antonio, Briittney and Michelle), are off the charts sweet, friendly, helpful and attentive. Felt like I visited a family vacation home. I highly recommend the Jacuzzi Queen Suite. Note: the large spotless Jacuzzi is not in the bathroom, rather, it is on the proper view side of a half wall with open direct view of the serene intercoastal waterway less than 50 feet away. See website rooms, you'll see what I mean. Comfortable, clean (super clean), quiet, convenient, awesome property. I guarantee you will comment about the manicured grounds also. By the way, I have never taken the time, post vacation, to do what I am doing right now. I am writing this for 2 reasons, to share the secret with you and the property owners and staff deserve it. Go enjoy yourselves ! Special thanks to Jim, Beth and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay !!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michael G

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for your glowing (and very first!) review! You've made all our efforts worth it! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We do our best to keep everything up to the highest quality standards and we're happy to hear we delivered. We take pride in our helpful staff and our property and you haven't missed a note! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This quaint, well run, conveniently located hotel is a pleasure. Clean, spacious, maintained rooms combined with lovely intercoastal setting with pool, hot tub, dock and complimentary breakfast. Staff is friendly & courteous.

Room Tip: rooms with hot tubs overlooking the water are available
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank sharilynn

Dear Sharilynn,
Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We do our best to keep everything up to the highest quality standards and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your clean room and excellent views! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

First off the good. Very convenient location to restaurants, the beach, the inter coastal (it's on the inter coastal). Rooms are fine, clean ... good beds. I travel alone frequently so the option of a king bed rather than two twins would make sense for me but not an option ... nor a big deal as the rooms are plenty large enough. Great staff ... I think Sara at the desk and Antonio who keeps the place clean and looking great. The rooms are always clean. Refrig in room. A bonus for me being a diver is a very convenient place to keep my equipment after a dive. This all works for me.

But ... and this may be a not a problem for some ... but the coffee in the morning is just awful! It is made from a syrup and I gave up on the nasty stuff. I drive down the road 1/2 mile to get something real. One more (very) small point. They have complimentary apples. Great. Beautiful looking but almost always mealy red delicious apples. They look good but something you would actually like to eat would be good ... there is a reason the apple bowls always remain full.

Room Tip: The rooms in the wing that has the jacuzzi rooms can be noisy if your neighbors want to get the tub going later on at night.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyDog_from_Maine

Hello!
Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We do our best to keep everything up to the highest quality standards and we apologize our coffee maker was on the fritz during your stay. We are so glad you were able to enjoy the view and hopefully some diving as well! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!