“Amazing diving experience !!!”
Review of Ivy League Scuba

Ivy League Scuba
Ranked #21 of 35 Tours in Jupiter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A very unique way to get a Padi Scuba certification while enjoying the upscale facilities of one of the top 10 Country Clubs in the US. One on one Scuba Training for the mature and affluent client who is used to a luxurious lifestyle and who wants to fulfill his or her dream to become a Scuba diver.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I am new to the world of diving and received my Open Water certification a few years back with only a handful of dives ever since. Diving in Jupiter could be a challenge for someone like myself, as my comfort level under water is as deep as 20 ft....
The one on one personal service and professionalism I received from Ivy League Scuba far surpasses anything I have experienced !!! You can always tell when people have the passion and love for what they do and Christian is no exception. His love for the sport and deep knowledge of diving creates the kind of personal experience that everyone enjoys.

Needless to say, on my first dive I was a little nervous and he took the time to answer all my questions, determine my comfort level and secure my safety first. He was very patient with my descend and made me feel completely safe and secure which was instrumental in overcoming my lack of confidence under water. Before I knew it, I was at 80 feet and enjoying all the marine life Christian so skillfully pointed out to me during our dive!! I even tried some lobstering during my second dive and spotted a few Goliath groupers..What an amazing diving experience !! The best thing is the highest level of individualized attention I received from Ivy League Scuba.. Diving with Christian was safe, personable, reliable and just plain fun.. Now I'm officially spoiled !!!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

It had been a long time since I had been certified as a PADI diver and was diving in open water. I knew I needed a good refresher, and for my 22 year old son it would be a new experience. As a professional airline pilot I was looking for instruction that had the same quality of professional instruction and adherence to safety that I have been accustomed to in my 37 years of flying. I am so happy that I found this with Ivy League Scuba in Jupiter, Florida, and it's owner Christian Siegl. Not only did we receive the great quality instruction I was looking for, but also at the same time had a blast! It was truly a wonderful experience and it has renewed a great passion of diving for me and has given my son a new skill and experience to enjoy the rest of his life. Thanks Christian! -Jim and James Lee....New friends.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This experience was really great and unique for me. Christian, my instructor, was very cautions, friendly and funny. I'm sure that I will come again to Jupiter and the Ivy League Scuba next summer.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would like to thank Christian for the wonderful time in Jupiter!
He took me to the most beautiful diving spots, I got to see Groupers, huge turtles and breathtaking reefs. I found Christian to be a very friendly, patient and highly qualified diving instructor.
Thank you for the unforgettable experience! I will defenately come back!