“Ehhh.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Ehhh.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

Service was ok. I think it would have better if our server, Justin, wasn't seated the most obnoxious man on the planet. I have a feeling the guy is regular. The other thing that is extremely annoying is that the tv in my area (tv #3) is on a continuos infomercial on prostate care. Really?! To be fare, the sirloin steak and shrimp meal under 550 calories was quite flavorful and the dessert shooters were delicious.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

morro bay, ca
“quality no matter where you travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

same menu, same excellent service, same excellent food from California to Florida

Visited December 2011
Melbourne, Florida
“Good food, poor service, dirty restrooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2010

As this is a family restaurant I would think you would make it a priority to keep your restrooms clean. I know many people feel that if the restroom is dirty so is your kitchen. Our waiter was either new or didn't have a clue as how to take care of a table. He only came back once to check to see if we needed anything else. I asked for a soda to be served with my meal. I was almost done with my food when it finally came. My daughter had to flag him to down to get a refill as he never asked. The food was very good, no problems at all. We even had desert which 4 of us were sharing the chocolate brownie / ice cream dish and he gave us 2 spoons. He had already cleared the table so 2 of us had to wait & hope there was some left for us to eat by the time he returned. If they do some cleaning & train their servers this could be a good place.