“most amazing time ever!!”

Reel Candy Sportfishing
Ranked #14 of 31 Tours in Jupiter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: JOIN REEL CANDY SPORTFISHING's Premier Team! Offering Offshore & Inshore Fishing Charters in Jupiter, FL. We have our 47' Luxury Jersey Sportfish and 26' Center Console- we can book a charter custom to what experience you are looking for! Visit us at the U Tiki Bar & Marina, a brand new facility for fun and enjoyment.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“most amazing time ever!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went on reel candy for my husbands birthday in march and it was probably one of the best time times ever!! Marvin and chris are awesome, very attentive, helpful, and made our day very special!! Can't wait to book our nex trip!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mwoltjer

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sportfishing with Reel Candy and Capt Marvin”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fishing with Marvin on Reel Candy is always an enjoyable and professional charter. His first mate, Chris is informative and always working the lines to provide the best opportunity to catch fish.
I recommend this charter to everyone looking for a great half or full day of fishing!!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Mike P
Vero Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Fishing Charter Around!!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've chartered many boats from the Florida Keys to the Northeast, and Reel Candy is by far the most enjoyable and professional charter boat I have been with. Capt. Marvin is very courteous and knowledgeable. He made sure we were on the fish at all times. First mate Chris was very attentive to our needs and was willing to teach and answer any questions we had. All in all we would highly recommend this charter boat to anyone wanting a trip to remember.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Fishingfool4
Holmdel, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sailfishing on the Reel Candy Sportfishimng charter in Jupiter Florida”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have fished with Marvin on 3 different occasions. His knowledge of the waters has always put us on fish. The last trip was truly amazing as my son and I caught a 7 foot sailfish as well as a dozen mahi. I would have to say that it was a trip of a lifetime!! The boat is beautiful and spotless and the mates are absolute pros. I HIGHLY recommend Reel Candy Charters for anyone looking to catch fish and enjoy the blue water of Jupiter Florida.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Ralph T
Jupiter, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Reel Candy! Real Fishing !”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were welcomed aboard by Chris and Capt Marvin on a sunny south Florida day, my two boys and I had been looking forward to this day for what seemed months, although in reality it was 2 weeks!
Being novices we listened intently as we were told what to expect form our day and some basic safety stuff.
We headed out of the Jupiter Inlet going pretty much due east, I think Chris said we were at the "Drop off" we looked for Nemo but couldn't find him! :0).
We spent the next three hours trolling and we have a great time, caught some Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) some Boneta and something REALLY big which we could not bring in, should have accepted Chris and Eric's advice and let them do it, hey ho next time maybe.
We had such a great time I can thoroughly recommend Capt Marvin and his Reel Candy crew.
Excellent facilities on a really BIG boat (47 feet I think he said) and although we were not master fisherman they were patient and showed us what to do and what not to do.
I think experienced fishermen/women will really appreciate these guys as they sure know what they are talking about and seem to know whee the big fish are.
We loved their tales of San Salvador and Crooked island and the really big Marlin and Yellowfin Tuna they catch, great hosts!
We will back hopefully for a longer trip , maybe the Bahamas next time. Thanks guys.

Visited September 2013