Review Highlights
Great crew, caught many fish! =]

Boat caught over 50 yellowtail snapper as well as many other species including grouper, porgy... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2017
BigNeil1430
Toms River, New Jersey
1st time

1st time. Had no idea about deep sea fishing. staff very friendly and relaxed. Very helpful. Would... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2016
jasonfc99
Jupiter, Florida
via mobile

All reviews cobia caught lots of fish samara trigger captain fisherman boat beginners
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Jason and crew could not have been more professional and helpful. My children and I caught more fish than we could count. Highest reccommendation to anyone seeking a great dsy fishing.

1  Thank dscfish
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Fished with Samana few times caught a 19" mutton snapper, kingfish, porgies, and one time another passenger caught 30 lb bull dolphin. Crew is helpful and tries to get you on fish, if you are in Jupiter give them a try.

1  Thank cschiller
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We've been out on the Samana several times. Each time we have a great experience. We've fished in rain, caught "garbage" fish, caught lots of good fish, and even went home with no fish. But we still have a great time. The captain and mates are fun, friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Can't help Mother Nature and or fish biting. I will continue to take my business to the Samana.

2  Thank Rachelle T
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband goes out on the Samana every time we are in Jupiter visiting family - sometimes more than once the week are there. His first trip out - 13 years ago - he caught a sailfish and has been hooked ever since. The last trip out he took his little sister from Oklahoma with him. She had a great time and caught lots of fish. My husband always comes back with plenty of fish to feed a family of 10. The catching is usually pretty good - yeah you will get some junk fish, but that's fishing - right? My 15 and 19 year old and I have also gone out on the Samana him a few times, caught lots of fish and had a great time! We will continue to do charters with the Samana crew every year.

2  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I fished with Capt. Jason on Samana charters more than once and always caught fish.The trips are only 4 hours and I know on trips like that sometimes you catch lots and sometimes not as much,thats fishing.The Samana runs a walk on trip and its a great way to get out on the water for a low price and not be on a head boat with 50-100 people,great deal ,nice Capt. and crew.I will always fish with Capt. Jason when I am in Florida,best deal,best boat.
Matt