“Downtown West Palm Beach”
Review of Nature's Way Cafe

Nature's Way Cafe
Ranked #63 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Fresh vegetable/fruit juices made upon request. Yummy food. "Living Room" area..relax and catch up on the news while you enjoy a muffin and a coffee.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have always had good meals here (usually lunches); healthy & fresh. Friendly, clean but not that cheap. I would eat here more frequently than the 2 or 3 times a year I go but I don't typically go out for lunch in that area.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went there today at 2:55 pm & walk inside to sit down and the rude girl says "you gotta get your food to go, we close in 20 mins." Whatever. I guess the economy is so good for you that you don't need any business up until closing time. Won't be back

Reviewed March 24, 2011

Not sure if the last reviewer and I were at same place. We had been up to the beach in Juno Nd heading back down to west palm and just wanted an easy yummy fast lunch spot.this was perfect. Cute, clean, friendly, fast, easy. My husband has a ahi tuna salad with wasabi peas. Which he never had before and really liked. I had curry, raisin, honey, pecan chicken salad...yummy!!! And a pineapple, banana yogurt smoothie...like a Healthy pin a coloda. We sat out in the courtyard in the shade by a big lovely fountain. It was perfect. Go! Beat's McDonalds and subway and healthy but just as fast and cuter!

Reviewed December 8, 2008

My daughter and I were visiting the college next door on 12/6/08 and we arrived early enough to stroll over to the Green Market and found this place - we wanted a quick lite snack before her college tour at noon and thought this would be perfect since we are big on natural and smoothies. What a waste. We were only ones in the place and it took them over 20 minutes to make 2 smoothies. And they were utterly tasteless - like they took a couple of frozen strawberries and some ice and put it in a blender. I had a cherry one, daughter a strawberry banana - but they tasted almost the same. And the cup sizes were small - like a small coffee at starbucks. Also the staff - jeepers creepers - the guy who took our order never smiled, had no expression on his face, never said thank you...nothing, like a zombie. And the two working behind the counter looked the same. This is a shame because I could see this place being really popular with the college crowd right next door at FAU honors college - which tend to be kids more into natural foods, etc. This place was just a complete drag!