“great spot”

Ranked #3 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Dune dog is fantastic.... great place to take the kids, great food and very reasonable prices. Definitely a must hit if you are in Jupiter

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was my second visit to Dune Dog, the first being three years ago (I live in the UK) and I could not wait to get back there. We went in the middle of the afternoon but still had to queue for twenty minutes but it was worth it. Very casual dinning, good service and great 'man food'. Don't go there if you want a fancy salad or a light snack but if you want hot dogs, burgers and wings then there is no better place.

1  Thank Alancohen
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This restaurant is a real surprise for anyone not realizing they have great seafood. We went thinking it was a "hotdog place" and ended up have one of the best fish sandwiches ever. Lot's of outdoor, casual seating.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Made my first visit to Jupiter in three years today. Headed immediately to Dune Dogs, with guests in tow. Knew DD would not disappoint, and they certainly did not. The various entrees were freshly prepared, appropriately seasoned and with excellent presentations. My grouper, the special of the day, was fantastic, along with the grilled veggies and cole slaw. Others sampled the lobster bisque, which was fantastic. Server was knowledgable and very friendly. We return here every chance we get. No disappointments here for sure.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We visited from up north and was introduced to the Dune Dog. Great hot dogs ,but also great food at a very reasonable price. I was in Jupiter for 4 days and ate there twice. Monday night all the ribs you can eat and there terrific.

Been to Dune Dog Cafe? Share your experiences!