“Best casual spot in town!”
Review of Dune Dog Cafe

Dune Dog Cafe
Ranked #3 of 217 Restaurants in Jupiter
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Been going to Dune Dog for the past 13 + yrs. and the food only gets better! By far the best food in town for casual dining.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is my favorite comfort food place. It is always a good time, although that also means 'very crowded'. The first time we went, we gave our name & waited for a table. We noticed people walking in & sitting down at the bar immediately. We asked if there was waiting for the bar & told no, so this is where we always sit. This is a very casual dining experience. If you want a table, you are asked if you want to share, as most tables are very long picnic tables. Of course, if you want a private table, the wait is always longer. When hubby is here for business trips, he eats here 2-3 times weekly.
My hubby loves the selection of draft beers & there is wine by the glass, choice of white or red. This is an 'iced tea' place for me. There is a different special Monday-Thursday nights. It use to be 2 for 1 on Tuesdays, but now a flat fee of $16.99 for 2 meals, which is still a deal. We ordered the ribs, which were very good & the crab cakes, which neither of us cared for & won't order again. I was there for lunch the next day & the man next to me ordered the cakes without looking at the menu, so he obviously enjoys them. Since my evening meal was disappointing, I wanted to return & have something else, thus the lunch date. Both hubby & I enjoyed the dogs! he got the 'Junkyard' & I got the 'Southwest', which are basically the same, only one has onions. The dogs are Hebrew National served on a grilled New England roll. The chili is yummy too! I am not a big hot dog fan, but this is the best I have had & would go back for more. There are healthier choices on the menu, but I have never tried them. The taco salad did look great & would feed 2 or more!

1  Thank redundantecho
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Driving past the Dune Dog for the first time you'll be tempted to just keep driving, don't! When your in the mood for a laid back beach food dining experience this is the place for you! The service is always great. If wait times up to an hour bother you get there early!
I promise if you go once.... this place will be on your list of favorites in Jupiter!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Love this place I want to bring it home to the Jersey Shore. The parking lot of a tool rental wearhouse is not the normal place for an outdoor beach café but somehow it works. The food is fantastic but simple and cheap. My wife goes for the blackened Mahi salad and I like everything. Now they started with combos. Each day has a special like all u can eat ribs and even lobster night. If you get there at dinner time you will wait but its well worth it. You can't beat $2 pints! I go for late lunch and never wait long. The staff is always on the go but are very nice and take good care of you. They seem to keep the staff happy because I have noticed the same people have been there for years. On the way home from the beach or a day out on the boat just GO!

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I shared a fish sandwich and chicken wings....the sandwich was huge! Very good! The wings are some of the better ones that I have found around the area. There was a large crowd waiting to get in but the line moved fast. Great outdoor atmosphere! It is always a place I have to stop when I am in town. Look forward to the next time!