“Who Knew?”

Dining options: Seating
Jupiter, Florida
“Who Knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

Out of all the Italian places in Jupiter, this little outlet does the best job without doubt!

• Visited January 2012

florida
“Best pizza in this area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

I'm from NJ and have eaten in Philly and NYC. The pizza at Jupiter Amici is 1st rate! I got brought some to my girl friend's place and she absolutely loved it. Great sauce, great crust and toppings. It is now the only pizza I buy in the area. By the way, my girl friend lives 40 minutes North of where I live and she'd rather me bring a Jupiter Amici pizza all the way to her place, versus me buying a pizza in her area.

Woodbury, New York
“ONE PLACE YOU SHOULDN'T MISS WHEN YOU ARE IN JUPITER, EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2010

I'm from New York and know GOOD pizza. While I was on vacation last month with my family in Jupiter we decided to stop in Jupiter Amici for a bite, I wasn't expecting the pizza to be like home and to my surpirise we LOVED it. The sauce was delicious and the crust was perfect. We also went back a few times and ordered entrees. One of my favorites was the eggplant parm. I am looking foward to my next visit to Jupiter so I can sample the rest of the menu. I highly recommend you try them.

Philly Burbs
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2009

I had the pizza from this place last night. It reminded me of the pizza that you get at roller rinks and amusement parks. I also had spaghetti and meatballs and a grilled chicken salad. Everything was mediocre. I ordered here based on the reviews. I guess I shouldn't have trusted someone who has lived in Jupiter there entire life to be able to judge quality pizza.

jupiter, fl
“Yup, the real deal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2009

I just had the sausage and mushroom pizza. Thin crispy crust, genuine Italian sausage, and a friendly welcome. If you want to eat in, there are only 3 tables, but the pizza and service are awsome. I had pickup, and they were on time and generous. I still have the cannole in the fridge. I'm sure it will be great, but I'm too full from the pizza!