“Come for the food not the fancy”
Review of Jim's Place

Jim's Place
Ranked #63 of 222 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch
Description: A local favorite since 1979. Serving homestyle breakfast from 6 AM until 1:30 PM and and lunch from 11 AM until 1:30 PM Monday through Friday. Breakfast only on Saturday from 6:30 AM until noon and on Sunday from 7 AM until noon.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you are looking for a fancy place please move on. This is wonderful breakfast food and not about linen placements, stuffy staff and so on.
What this place IS about is good food with good service. You come here for a great breakfast and lunch with cash- it's local, it's hometown fare. So know the basics if you're coming- no wait list; us locals handle it 'southern style': we wait in line for our turn (gladly!) when it's busy. No cash- they do have an ATM. Expect efficient service and if you're hungry: MUST TRY 13!!! Their sausage gravy is not that tasteless type like you'll get from a chain breakfast place!

1  Thank MSJTofJupiter

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We go to Jim's every time my fiancé feels like having Southern cooking and grits. Place is always busy but we usually get seated pretty quickly. Fast service. Food for me is so-so -- just like any other breakfast joint. If you don't like kids and big groups or noise, then don't go here. Weekend mornings are especially packed! Price is reasonable.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had breakfast at Jim's Place a week ago and enjoyed my visit. I had scrambled eggs, grits, and rye toast. Everything was prepared to my liking, and the food was served quickly. Jim's Place is good for a breakfast place. I was surrounded by families and businessmen so I guess it appeals to a broad clientele.

1  Thank Kristen T
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Jim's is an extremely basic restaurant. There is a counter that sits about 10 and several tables. Many local businesses advertise on their paper placemat they put down for you. They do have blacboard specials but they are chocolate chip pancakes, chili cheese omelette etc...nothing I would consider "special". The veggie omelette I had was folded over with the veggies inside. A bit dry. Hasbrowns were old and also dry. Coffee flavorless. We asked for water twice and never got it. They advertise as being "the best breakfast in town'. I would disagree and send you to berry berry cafe or down the road to the nook.

1  Thank Napamoon
JupiterT_12, Public Relations Manager at Jim's Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We don't call ourselves "best Breakfast in Town", we were voted that.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have been going to Jim's for about 20 years and I love it. I get the same thing everytime and have never been disappointed. It is inexpensive, fast, and delicious.

1  Thank jenpig25

Been to Jim's Place? Share your experiences!