“As basic as it gets”

Jim's Place
Ranked #63 of 223 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch
Description: A local favorite since 1979. Serving homestyle breakfast from 6 AM until 1:30 PM and and lunch from 11 AM until 1:30 PM Monday through Friday. Breakfast only on Saturday from 6:30 AM until noon and on Sunday from 7 AM until noon.
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Jim's is an extremely basic restaurant. There is a counter that sits about 10 and several tables. Many local businesses advertise on their paper placemat they put down for you. They do have blacboard specials but they are chocolate chip pancakes, chili cheese omelette etc...nothing I would consider "special". The veggie omelette I had was folded over with the veggies inside. A bit dry. Hasbrowns were old and also dry. Coffee flavorless. We asked for water twice and never got it. They advertise as being "the best breakfast in town'. I would disagree and send you to berry berry cafe or down the road to the nook.

1  Thank Napamoon
JupiterT_12, Public Relations Manager at Jim's Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We don't call ourselves "best Breakfast in Town", we were voted that.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have been going to Jim's for about 20 years and I love it. I get the same thing everytime and have never been disappointed. It is inexpensive, fast, and delicious.

1  Thank jenpig25
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I'll tell you...You use that cheap, food-service spray oil on top of ladles full of same...just to make it easy to clean the flat top when breakfast is over....and you send your customers running for the bathroom again and again for the rest of the day........

JupiterT_12, Owner at Jim's Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

No,wingmanusn, I don't know what caused your running to the bathroom again and again but we do not use cheap, food-service spray oil on our grill or at all in Jim's Place. Be sure of what you think you know before you serve your own thoughts. Thank you.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorite spots to it for breakfast! Good food ,really good service.. If you dont see it on the menu, ask...Real family atmosphere.

Only drawback, its cash only so be prepared...

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Food is a good value --- they only accept cash (be prepared). The one complaint I've always had about this place is getting coffee refills. They make it seem like such a chore to come around periodically with fresh coffee. Seems you always have to ask --- a lot of times even when sitting at the counter.