“Nice Alternative”

Ranked #55 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Blvd
Description: This quaint neighborhood gem has been established since 2002. Owner operated we specialize in Fresh Market Ingredients, fresh fish, and Hereford Cut Steaks, as well as many comfort dishes, such as Lamb Pie, Fish and Chips, and Liver and Onions. Our Signature dishes are Fresh Dove rSole, as well as Beef Wellington and Lobster Ravioli. Signature desserts are our Grand Marniere or Chocolate Souffles, as well as the best most Authentic Irish Coffee this side of the Atlantic. There are no strangers here only friends who have not met yet.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We dined twice at the Bistro while spending the winter in Jupiter. It is a great alternative to the many fish grills in the area. We have enjoyed the lamb dishes, pork chops and many selections of fish. Prices are appropriate but not a bargain. The portions are generous. The staff is mature, professional and very knowledgeable of the many offerings in the menu. We look forward to returning next season.

bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Glad you enjoyed everything!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very good food, service and atmosphere! Two of us had the Dover Sole and it was perfect! The filet steak was very good as were three of the salads that we tried. They do an excellent job...go there, you will like it.

bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I appreciate your patronage and your kind comments!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been coming here since it was the Wine Bar. Food is very good Tonight I went with my girlfriend and had drinks. I had two house vodka and club sodas, I revive a bill for 22.00. Kee Grill and the Capitol Grill doesn't charge that much. Why would you?? I feel
11.00 for house liquor is taking advantage of us people that live in the area. just because we have money doesn't mean we don't care.

1  Thank Judith L
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I'm afraid whatever you were charged for it was not House Vodka. The prices you are quoting are incorrect, Our House Vodka is $8 our second tier is $9 and our Super Premium is $10 and at Happy Hour 4.30-6.30 every day and that translates to $4, $6 and $8 and we even give 20% off all drinks at the restaurant tables prior to 6.15pm 7 days a week. Obviously there is no vodka mixed drink that is $11 at anytime or any day, so please make contact with me either by email at thebistrojupiter@msn.com or my cell is 561-373-7723 so we can clear up what you were charged, and of course we care what people think, and we are very aware that no matter how much money people have they also care what they are charged.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

It seemed like everyone had reservations for 6 pm and they all arrived at once. The hostess area was jammed, and there was a lot of confusion on how people were seated. The hostess could not serve people on a first-come, first-served basis since the Manager took over and began seating people randomly. This upset many of us and was not a good initial experience.

What saved the evening was the delicious food and the outstanding waitresss. She was very efficient and had a great personality. And the coffee was the best!

bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Easter was exceptionally busy and 6pm was the most popular time to dine, so I am sure it was pretty jammed at the reception area. So Happy that you enjoyed the overall experience.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went to this place on Friday about 8pm with out a reservation. The place was very busy. Liam the Matrade is a charming older gentleman sat us at a high top table in the bar. Surrounding would be casual elegance. Linen table cloth and napkins.Cool plates The room has a lot of buzz. I had a braised pork shank for an appetizer on the bone "Frenched " about 4oz it had a glaze and some dipping sauce. Tender and delicious. For on entree I had a Veal Rollitini that was the best I ever had. It was served over pasta. We had attentive but not intrusive service. The owner Decklin came over to make sure everything was satisfactory and made some pleasant conversation. We had a larger group next to us loud but not offensive and before the night was over there was actually some singing like in a real Irish Pub.

I like this place so much I came back Saturday night as a group of 8 and sat in the dinning room. The 3 of us who were there the night before loved the meal so much the first night we ordered the same again AND it came out just as good. Dining room is a bit more refined { no signing } but we had coffee that night. Best coffee anywhere it is made to order. They are not giving away the food but you are getting what your paying for.

To wrap it up I went with my family and friends there for St Patrick's Day and sat in there outdoor dinning room where they had live music. There is also an outside Bar. Three night in a row and not a negative thing I can say. When I go back to Fl I will make sure I stop in for at least one meal

As a final note I ate at Cafe Baloud in Palm Beach the first night in town. It was a lot more expensive and not as good.

3  Thank RockTorre
bistro2133, Owner at Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Many Many Thanks for your kind words!!

Been to Bistro? Share your experiences!