“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great burgers and appetizers. Service was quick and excellent as was the food. Coconut shrimp was also good. Menu is large. Restaurant is also family friendly. I would return and recommend it

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had patty melts, nachos, mozzarella sticks, scallops, burgers and chicken tenders. All consistently good. Place was packed. We weere lucky to get a table. Two-for drink specials are fantastic. Definitely a family favorite. Consistently good bar food and service!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

When we couldn't decide where to go to dinner on a recent visit to Jupiter, FL, we twice opted for Duffy's. We had been there on a previous vacation and liked it back then as well. Equally good on this trip. Varied menu, fast service, good food. Definitely a sports bar environment. That was fine for us and they had surprisingly good seafood. We will be back on our next visit!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good burgers and sweet potato fries. I like the lunch specials, half sandwich and salad (or soup). Staff is friendly and the service is fast. I go at least once a week for lunch.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very varied menu. Everything I try I like. Service is pretty good. If super crowded not super service but that is understandable. I avoid going when there is a big game. They have awesome specials and VIP sure helps