“My Favorite!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic
Kells, Ireland
“My Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Having first discovered Buonasera in 1999, I can't count the times I've returned! And, no matter how long between visits, I'm always remembered and treated as an honored guest. The food is incredibly good, the wine list perfect with lots of price points and the service is among the best I've ever encountered anywhere in the world.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank emmmyjay

London, United Kingdom
“Avoid like the plague”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

"Pork" arrived cold then re-served burnt. No discount and unhelpful. Poor staff with no command of English. There is far better down the road. They'd be out of business, if it wasn't for the evolving foot-traffic. Avoid like the plague

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RML4444
White Plains, New York
“Overrated!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I don't get why people flock to this place. The menu is nothing special. The staff borders on rude. The prices are not low. If this place was in New York, they would have been out of business in about 3 months..do yourself a favor and don't go.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank paul1009
Palm Beach, Florida
“Wow, excellent all the way around. Sure not to disappoint.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Not cheap, but worth the price. A date night favorite for my wife and I. Everything we've ever tried was exceptional. The veal is amazing, salads fresh and flavorful, great wine list and exceptional service. My favorite northern PB county fine dining Italian restaurant.

1 Thank FlyboyTraveler
Jupiter, Florida
“Best Restaurant in Jupiter, by FAR!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Buonasera is a true gem. The food is absolutely fantastic and the service always impeccable. My husband and I always share an appetizer (the buffalo meatball is delicious!) and split a meat entree and pasta dish. The chef splits the dishes in the kitchen for us and it is easily a full entree (even when sharing)! The gnocchi with baby meatballs meatballs is melt-in-your mouth scrumptious.

Even if the food were NOT outstanding, the service at Buonasera would still keep me going back. Antonio (the owner) is always present and has remembered us since our first visit. Paul, the bartender, is fantastic, as is Derrin, the sommelier.

Give it a try; you will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SKP82

Been to Buonasera Restaurant? Share your experiences!