“This place is a gem - must eat, must stay!”

Sinclair's Ocean Grill
Ranked #55 of 217 Restaurants in Jupiter
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The new(ish) management in this place has nailed it! The food is nothing short of spectacular - we spent our 29th wedding anniversary here - had not been back in several years, SOOOOOO glad we re-tried it. The Scallop dish I had was sublime in a vanilla buere blanc sauce with spinach and panchetta over rice. My wife had homemade spinach tagliatelle pasta with shrimp, mussels and scallops - both were spectacular.

Our ocean front room was really nice - we shut off the air conditioning and listened to the surf as we slept. Attentive staff everywhere - ignore the few whiners who complain - you will love this place from Michelle at Sinclairs bar to Betty as the hostess - all will charm you as they did us!

There are newer reviews for Sinclair's Ocean Grill

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and wanted a special night. Sinclair's fit the bill, ambiance, beautifully presented delicious food, great wine list & attentive service! We will be back and recommend to friends & family!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

From the food, to the atmosphere, to the service, this was the best meal we had on Jupiter beach.
It is absolutely gorgeous to eat outside under the giant blue umbrellas & enjoy the ocean breeze while the indoor part of the restaurant is very beautiful too. Our food was juicy, flavorful & delicious: yellow tail snapper and Tuscan chicken. We really enjoyed the 4 different breads in the basket brought to everyone with hummus & mango butter too. Highly recommend Sinclair's for a relaxing, lovely, delicious meal in the Jupiter Beach Resort. Loved everything~

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Sunday brunch was excellent as well as the service. We had dinner there on Saturday night and the meal was delicious. The best yellowtail snapper I have ever eaten. My girlfriend has a seafood pasta that was delicious.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I live nearby in the wintertime and was pleasantly surprised by the upgrade of the restaurant. The place has been recently renovated and is very attractive, conducive to quiet conversation and well designed. The food is very good with a great selection of fish and other entrees. I ordered yellow tail snapper and feel like it was one of the best version I have ever had. The service and attitude of the restaurant were so spot on. One evening while there celebrating someone's momentous birthday, they brought a beautiful plate of chocolate cake and fruit on the house. I highly recommend this restaurant and bonus is that it's on the beach too!