“Never again.”

Cheeseburgers & More
Ranked #63 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Brought my wife and 3 year old here for a family lunch. Been here before years ago and was impressed with the food and atmosphere. Figured it would be perfect this time now I have a 3year old to enjoy the games.

By the looks of the play area you can tell the place has not been cleaned in years. The dust accumulated on the play area was disturbing and there was no way we were going to let our son play in there... so we just stuck to the games. The games are way outdated, most are not working and will eat your quaters. The food this time was so so at best and the fries were gross.

If the owners read this review please clean the play area before you get a child a staff infection. Being very serious about that take it seriously. Youre in Jupiter mostly affluent area you can get away with the prices but upgrade the games that was embarrasing. Reminded me of eating in dirty arcade on the Jersey Shore.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Décor is different...Food is average...But they did put the games way away from the food, so no noise. We went after a long trip to Jupiter cause it was close. Looks like it could be a fun neighborhood bar. They need to give smokers a place to smoke, they smoke at the front door and it STINKS!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We used to take the youngins here and while they played eat and have a few drinks. Then we ordered dinner at bar and had a cockroach scurry by our plates. Never again. Gross are they just lazy? Hire an exterminator!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in during a road trip. Great to see a burger place with a veggie option! The garden burger was good. We also ordered an order of o'rings. The order was huge! And the rings were great, nice and crispy. Will come back when down this way again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I were craving a hamburger so we went there well because the name of it was Cheeseburgers & More.. We thought of all places they would have the best! Yeah, well we were DEAD WRONG! We walked in and only 2 customers were in there. That should have been a sign. Our waitress was dressed as if she worked at Hooters, Our service was awful. I ordered the Rodeo Burger. The onion rings were saturated in oil, soggy, the hamburger was dry, flavorless, no seasoning what so ever. My husband got the Pulled Pork Hamburger. Now we were expecting "Pulled Pork" thinking it would be topped with it and be so yummy! NOPE... It MAYBE...MAYBE had a 1/4 of a teaspoon of some imitation pork. We had to scrape the cheese just to find a crumb of the "pork". His hamburger was dull, flavorless and disgusting. His fries were soggy and uncooked. Oh and the ceiling is covered in USE TOOTH PICKS... Do you know how disgusting that would be if it fell in your food. Can you imagine the germs, bacteria that is up there. The place is just a clutter of a mess. My garage is cleaner than that. The kid area is unsupervised with parents dropping the kids off. Meanwhile the "male" customers at the bar g back and forth. If I had a child, there is NO WAY I would #1 Drop them off there and 2: Bring my kid there to such an unsafe dirty place. WE WILL NOT BE GOING BACK NOR WILL BE RECOMMENDING THIS PLACE.