“How can this place get worse”
Review of Pasquale Restaurant & Deli - CLOSED

Pasquale Restaurant & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

It was never good to begin with. Those poor servers, so nice and they are there for a long time. I hope this season Joe is happy and he'll make a go of it. The food is good and reasonable, just not a happy place. He had a good staff to hang in there for so long.

3  Thank Judith L

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Everyone was very friendly in the restaurant. we had a stuffed artichoke just like grandma use to make. Also we the clams posilipo were excellent just the right amount of garlic and herbs great for dunkin your bread. For dinner we had the shrimpfra diablo the shrimps were hugh. Also the osso buco with rissotto was the best i had in this area .And with reasonable prices . GGGGreat Surprise in this area.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were in the area visiting and decided to give this place a shot. Boy what a mistake. The restaurant is small, dark, and old. We did get seated quickly only to wait for roughly 20 mins to have a server attend to us. We ordered entrees & salads. The salads took no less than 30 mins to arrive and my husband needed the correct salad dressing. The server never brought it so my husband had no salad. While waiting we noticed several other guests being seated, waited on, served, and greeted by what appeared to be the owner and the mgmt staff. We asked to see the manager about our service and he appeared to ignore our request and follow what appeared to be the owner outside the restaurant. We decided we had enough and decided to leave. I went out side only to find the two talking personal stuff, ignoring us once again. The server made his way outside only to advise them once again he had a very unhappy guest where I saw the roll their eyes. The server pointed to me advising I was one of the guests and then they acted like it was a urgent requests. My husband did speak with whomever and they seem to be regretful for their lack of concern for their guests. Oh, and the salad served had dated lettuce (brown) and was just nasty. I do NOT recommend this establishment!

8  Thank Trustme0
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Worst service my family has ever experienced! Not to mention it is very dark, dated, and the food quality is poor to say the least. We had a issue,asked to speak with the owner who ignored the requests by his staff on several
attempts. He was to busy talking [--] to one of his regular customers and tried to ignor us and our duspleasure. It was apparent if you are not a regular customer and are known by the staff you will not be treated as a paying customer but more
as a incovience to the establishment. Don't waste your time & money for such
poor quality food and service. We ended up leaving and going to another restaurant in the area which was outstanding!

3  Thank Trustme0
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have been going in the deli for years and its never the same faces. Thay had this one girl in there for about 2 years and she always had a smile on her face when I walked through that door and she made my sub perfect just the right amount of that sauce. Like I said before they can't keep people there so that proves how that place is ran. I'd have to say they should have never gotten rid of the one gal! She was the reason I went there now all I see are grumpy people that don't want to work and the subs are horrible and messy, its going down slowly!

8  Thank workinman2024