“Atmosphere, Food & Wine”
Review of Captain Charlie's Reef Grill - CLOSED

Captain Charlie's Reef Grill
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Hidden Gem. Great meal for the full family and surprising wine list! Hogsnapper, Pasta dishes, soup and unique appetizers

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Food and wine reign supreme here in surroundings that are extremely ordinary. Deal with it. Sample a series of appetizers and order some of the well priced wine. We love this place but as locals we tend to wait for the off season to avoid the lines. Food is fresh, served with garnish and sauces worth devouring.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is my favorite restuarant in the area. The food is always excellent. The owners are super nice and the staff is great. There is little turn over in staff. Most of them have been there for many years (10+). In season, you have to be sure to get there early or you will have a long wait, but the wait is worth it. I have never had a bad meal there. Some of my favorites are the Hog Snapper, peppered tuna medallions, and their homeade ice cream. They have very unique appetizers and a large variety of different foods.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have been here countless times. Menu is hand printed each day because that is what they got fresh to serve today. I don't think I have ever looked at the standard menu when I have ordered. Good selections of wines and beers. If you want a mixed drink they don't have them. Sorry.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Casual seafood dining, good food and won't break the bank. Just a short drive from Singer Island hotels.