“NOT WHAT I ORDERED”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Palm Beach, Florida
“NOT WHAT I ORDERED”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went here with a party of seven to celebrate a friends birthday. The bartender did a great job and every drink she made was perfect. We next moved on to the dining room, greeted by a warm smile from our waitress. She quickly took our orders and they were out in a reasonable amount of time.The other six guests got what they ordered and seemed satisfied, but I had ordered hog snapper and if i had to guess they brought me terrible talipia. I've had hog snapper many times all over Florida as well as most of the caribbean so i know what it looks like and tastes like and what the texture shoud be. The waitress cheerfully took it back and brought me something else. i hope it was just an error in the kitchen and not one of the substitutions to a cheaper product that we read so much about any more.

• Visited January 2013

Tamarac, Florida
“Nice”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Had a nice atmosphere and good food. Great prices for the neighborhood, too! Staff seemed a little unorganized though but it all came together..

Visited December 2012
NY
“Fresh food, prepared well”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I really like Schooners. The food is fresh and it has a big selection like raw bar, deep fried and seafood prepared many ways including grilled or blackened. I've had both of the soups on the menu and both were tasty. I wish they had better salads. They used to have a few salad specials but they havent lately just basic caesar, garden or spinach. Big plus is homemade dressings and desserts. The key lime pie is delish. They also have a low-key, outside happy hour. They had live music last time and drink specials too. The decor inside is just OK. They try to jazz it up but it lacks anything special.

• Visited December 2012
Albertson, New York
“Very fresh fish--good for families”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner. Vast menu. I wouldn't get exotic here but if you stick to basic broiled or fried fish then you won't be disappointed.

Tequesta
“Pricey for what you get!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I love whole belly clams. I am not a fan of their batter/ coating and $23.00 for the dinner is about $7 more than MUCH better clams!
Near the water but not facing it.
My husband's baked Cod dinner was marginal for $22.
Many people seem to like this place. Appeals to 65 and up crowd.

Visited November 2012