“authentic NY Jewish Deli”

TooJay's Gourmet Deli
Ranked #33 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
New Rochelle, New York, USA
“authentic NY Jewish Deli”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Huge, overstuffed sandwiches, a superb bakery, fine soups and great service at a reasonable price. Toojays is in Lake Worth and many other locations--they are all really, really good!

Visited August 2013

Leland, North Carolina
“What a Letdown!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

After 4 days my son decided I knew where I was going and let me have the keys to my own car! We headed for TOO JAYS for keys lime pie. Several years ago it was the best Key Lime pie I had ever had. Four years ago it had slipped several notches but that first memory still tugged at me. The pie in the case should have warned me away but I was hungry and determined. Turned out the display case portrayal was accurate, a lot of fluff and little taste!

I'm hoping for better luck tomorrow as we also purchased some beautiful Danish and Cranberry Muffins for the road home. I don't relish a 700 mile trip that might begin with another disappointment. I would like to write another review and give TOO JAYS a higher score.

Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We heard good thingsa bout this rest but disappointed- First off we are from the Northeast so perhaps our stnadars for "deli" are different, and we ate there shortly before they closed for the evning (about 8:30 close at 9) but still- I ordered a reuben which the enu clearly stated had russian dressing on it, but you'd never knwo it- I even took off the bread to see where it was hding and yes there was a dab there you'd think it was caviar the samll touch they had- sandwich was a good size ( which is the standard nwadays size over quality- and bread was not really grilled proely for a reuben- wife had a beef wrap- similarly underwhelming.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AlanONYC
McLean, Virginia
“True Deli”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had a corned beef on rye with a side order of potato salad. The potato salad was excellent, but the corned beef was just okay.

• Visited February 2014
North Palm Beach, Florida
“BE CAREFUL”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We enjoy the menu offerings. However, be aware that the popularity of the restaurant causes extended delays in service. Be prepared to wait 45 to 50 minutes for your food to arrive after ordering even though there are empty tables. For that reason we stay away Saturday and Sundays at noon. That delay is evidence of poor management, kitchen help, wait service or all three. We will not return unless we can be sure the restaurant will not be busy.

• Visited February 2014