“Warning...”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We have eaten at Toojay's many times and have felt we received good food at a fair price without problems but on December 1st, we got food poisoning. I had a chicken Cesar wrap with cup of fruit and although my husband’s corn beef sandwich was ok, the desert he ate latter, bread pudding, made him sick. “Sick” is really not descriptive of what we went through. We became violently ill, diarrhea, vomiting, cramping, chills, aching. Yesterday, Dec 5th, is the first day I was able to eat solid food…
Will we go back to Toojays again? No

3  Thank eatoutoftenfl

Reviewed November 15, 2011

This time service lacked from our server, but the food is always good.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

My wife and I discovered these deli's, (they really are full service restaurants with deli's), while vacationing near West Palm Beach, and found another location near our latest condo rental site in Jensen Beach, FL. The food is outstanding but simple, and their variety of different dinners is really great. They have a welcome, and friendly atmosphere, but certainly not fancy, more like going to your grandmothers for dinner. They typically have 10-12 different full dinners every night that are specially priced, including a beverage and dessert, along with a full menu of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and other dinners. Their desserts are the greatest and they have a big variety too. They also have a full menu of take-out items.
I would highly recommend that one try Toojay's, and they seem to have several locations throughout southeast Florida. Best restaurants in Florida, bar none.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Great place for lunch breakfast or dinnner, good service, good food, resonable prices,

Reviewed May 5, 2011

This used to be one of my favorite lunch places in Jupiter, but then tried it for breakfast and now it is one of my favorite lunch and breakfast places. Serve can sometimes be slow, but relax and just enjoy yourself. Breakfast portions are filling and reasonably priced. Don't forget to get a baked item to go on the way out. Mini black and whites are delicious.