Review of Too Bizaare - MOVED

Too Bizaare
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jupiter FL
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Went with another couple. Everyone loved their food. Mine was just ok. My husband loved his sushi-- which is why I am giving it 3 stars instead of two or one. Prices are high. Atmosphere is eclectic and very noisy. We sat at a couch with a table.

• Visited September 2013

MacManfromNJ
“Creativity with a capital "C"”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere! From the food to the decor to the service, this is a must stop for Jupiter visitors. You're seated at couches, antique arm chairs or stools. Sounds uncomfortable until you realize every table is hand selected to match the proper height of your chair. The effect is a feeling that you're a guest in someone's living room. Art is everywhere, from paintings on the walls from local artists, to antique chandeliers and sconces to a gorgeous reef tank filled with tropical fish.

The music fits the scene. Very bohemian. The service is outstanding and the choice of beer and wine excellent. The owner is from Thailand. There is a subtle mix of Far East meeting Greenwich village somewhere in the middle of Paris

Oh yeah, the menu superb. From sushi to tapas to full entrees. If you can't find something to eat here, go to Burger King! The tapas selections are extremely generous, so don't go overboard. Plan on taking your time because its such a fun place and very active. Great place to people watch.

Go early because it gets crowded and thebar is very small. Look up, down all around. Artwork is everywhere. I particularly like the two pane less windows and shutters that separate two rooms. This is all in a strip mall storefront which makes it even more remarkable. Go now, because they are moving to the new Jupiter riverwalk opening in 2014.

At that point I'm afraid it will become a huge tourist attraction. Good for the owner. She deserves it. Bad for us diners who love out of the way places

• Visited October 2013
Jupiter FL
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Visited October 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Fabulous Decor and Food!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We loved the unusual decor- very funky and fun! They have a great variety of food . Since we had a big crowd we decided to try the Tapas dishes, so we could have a taste of the many different flavors. Everything was excellent and the staff was terrific. We celebrating a Birthday and they were very helpful in serving it and helping us celebrate. Thanks for a lovely evening and super food. A good time was had by all!!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Louise P
Jupiter, Florida
“Love!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I love this restaurant! The vibe is very bohemian, funky and reminds me of someplace you would find in Miami or NYC (Greenwich). The menu is extensive with tapas and sushi plus lots of entrees, they even accommodated my girlfriend who is gluten-free. I prefer to dine in the lounge type seating (couches, armchairs) and I love that each visit I spot something new in the art collection. The staff are energetic and playful and they play fun music! In addition, it's great that they stay open later than most restaurants in Jupiter.

• Visited September 2013