“Consistently great!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have been going to Jetty's for years now. I went again yesterday with some friends from out of town. Everything about the place is just about perfect, starting with the view. You can be seated outside or in, but the view across the Jupiter Inlet and the Jupiter lighthouse is fantastic from anywhere in the restaurant. I can't recommend any certain dish, because I have tried most of the menu and like them all. The drinks are also excellent and so is the wine list. I usually take out of town guests to Jetty's because it is consistently great and I never have to worry about having a so so meat when we go there. They don't take reservations and if you get there after 6:00 you are going to have to wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed May 9, 2014

When you are in Florida, there is nothing like sitting at a restaurant at the water. This is Jetty's at the Jupiter Lighthouse. The place is always crowded. The food is pretty good, we had conch fritters which are a favorite. My wife had grouper which is her favorite. I had a steak which was good. The service is VERY slow which would be a real issue if the view wasn't good. If you are in a rush to go someplace, you can't eat here. The servers are not very attentive. We would have had more drinks if he was around more.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I dine here every time I am in the Palm Beach County area. Beautiful view of the lighthouse and the Intercoastal Waterway. Excellent seafood. Attentive service. Ask for a table outside for the best view and atmosphere; although, the inside restaurant is most attractive.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have gone to this place several times because my boyfriend loves it and his daughter used to work there, but the only thing that is special about it is the atmosphere IF you manage to get a table outside. I have ordered steak, shrimp, seafood specials.....it was all only average. Certainly not worth the price and not nearly as good as many other restaraunts in Jupiter.

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I went with a party of four on a Wednesday night. We arrived at 8:15, by 9:30 the restaurant was empty and by 10 pm they shut off the music , bear in mind we were still seated in the restaurant eating. Totally unfriendly and rude. The seafood was good, but very over priced. I would rather spend $30 an entree at a better quality , higher end restaurant. The bread was stale. Long story short, I would never return for dinner. From 5:30 - 6:30 they have early bird for $15, that's the only thing I would return for. don't bother going to Jett'ys for dinner, much better options are around . :)