“One of my favorites”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I love Jettys.. great food, coconut shrimp is to die for. I always make sure I make it to Jettys when I come down for a visit several times a year! You will not be sorry.

• Visited August 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Still the Best in Jupiter,Florida.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th visit to Jetty's when in this area of South Florida. As always the food and table service were excellent. If you want a consistently high quality seafood dinner Jetty's is the place. I have never been disappointed when I come here for dinner. My favorite is the locally caught Florida grilled Mahi Mahi. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
“Fabulous Dinner with Exceptional Service!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Our party of four had a truly wonderful and memorable dining experience at Jetty's this evening. First of all, we had the best service ever! Our waiter, Seth, was simply the nicest and most professional waiter! We enjoyed delightful Caesar salads and entrées that included the blackened mahi mahi, filet mignon and stuffed shrimp. The heath bar dessert was over-the-top wonderful. We usually sit outside to inhale the glorious view of the Jupiter lighthouse and Jupiter inlet. We had a perfect dining experience this evening as we celebrated with an early Christmas dinner. We are most grateful to have had such a fine waiter who allowed our party to enjoy dinner at our leisure! We'll be back . . .

• Visited December 2013
“5 PM Early Bird Special for $16.95”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We visited Jetty's as part of a party of 13 and everyone about this dining experience was fantastic. The food, prices, service, decor, and view were all first rate. If you dine between 5 and 6 PM there is a special early bird menu with all entrees prices at $16.95. I had the stuffed shrimp and highly recommend this item. Our server did a great job making sure all of our needs were met. The view from the deck is amazing and I can't wait to come back.

Wichita, Kansas
“Very nice meal with a view”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We've been coming to this restaurant while on vacation in the area for several years. They've remained consistent in both service and food quality. They are not the least expensive option as most menu items are in the $25 to $35 range but, it is a complete meal and not ala carte pricing of other higher end restaurants. If you want an easy seat on the patio overlooking the Jupiter lighthouse you need to be there before 5:30. They have a sunset menu where meals are all priced at $16.95 as of the writing of this review.