“Number 1”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We all rated Jetty's number one for food! Fish fresh, portions big! Dessert great! Atmosphere busy! We cleaned off our plates! I had Chilean sea bass, which was their special. They had brocollini as a side dish which my cousins shared. My son had stew and lobster, and he, who eats a lot, unable to eat his steak! Really worth the wait. We were told that before 6 wait would be minimal, so we went at 530 and waited 45 minutes. But we'll worth it!! You cannot miss going here wheel you ar Erin Jupiter !!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Seems to be a wait of 1/2 hour to one hour all the time and they are proud of it. Good push to the bar which is adequate. Overall better in the area for fish.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Early Bird menu. Terrific view of the inlet/lighthouse. If you get there before 5:30...you can order off of the early bird menu no matter what time you are seated. Nice area outside to relax and have drinks before dinner!

10  Thank andrefs
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been to Jupiter four times, and this restaurant is our favorite! It's the place we always make sure we have time to enjoy a meal. The food has always been delicious and the service good. There's usually a wait, but don't worry---just go outside under the palm trees and enjoy a before dinner drink! If you eat out on the deck, you will have a beautiful view of Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, which being a lighthouse fan, is just wonderful! I've usually dined with seafood lovers so the menu and daily specials always appeal to them. However, I don't eat things that swim so then the menu is a bit limited. I usually order the Hawaiian Chicken which has always been very tasty. The bread that comes to the table always hits the spot, too.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Ambiance is terrific. Waterside seating on a deck.View of Jupiter lighthouse, boats, pelicans is unmatched. Very reasonably priced set of menus with a wide variety of offerings. Been coming here several times a year for 15 years and I've never been disappointed with either food or service - and I'm picky.
Will return several times a year as long as I can, even though I live sixty miles away. And I do not use a walker.