“Phenomenal Seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The Food Shack has okay service and good atmosphere, but the star is really the fresh seafood and their unique ways of preparing.it. Check out their daily specials and catches of the day: you can't go wrong. The coconut rice is amazing! Also, make sure to try the Chocolate Mousse pie if it is on the menu!!

1  Thank David S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,582)

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I am grateful to the staff at Jupiter Dive Center for sending me here. I am grateful to the unknown employee who stayed on the phone and guided me in when I was completely lost. If I only got to eat one meal in Jupiter this would be it! I took the server's advice and completely enjoyed a SLAB of mangrove snapper, some excellent beers, and creme brulee cheesecake. Thank you for doing it right!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a dinner with friends at this restaurant, the entree of home made potato chips with onions, blue cheese and house dressing was to die for, all of us order different entrees from the fried oysters with Panko breadcrumbs, Shrimp Angel Hair pasta, Grouper with vegetables etc, all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals, the wine list was more than adequate a true fantastic evening that will be remembered by all of us. I would recommend the "Little Moir's Food Shack to anyone interested in great food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great place to get excellent fish, with a super chill out environment. A great surfer staff, they all look good and happy. The spicy fruit is excellent, all the fish I have tried tastes fresh and the sides always make an excellent pair.

2  Thank Guille F
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Unique and tasty menu...chef gets creative
Always good service too...most definitely will go back
and share with others

1  Thank fitchicksinc

Been to Food Shack? Share your experiences!