“popular local place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed September 3, 2013

this place has good food, fun atmosphere and great music! I like that their menu is different from most and the entertainment excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My hubby and I went to this restaurants because of the great reviews, however, once we got there we were extremely disappointed. The waitress was awful!!! She was rude and didn't wanted to answer questions. I order the fish and chips, and the fish was very blend! My husband order the grill fish (swordfish) with tandoori seasoning and coconut rice.. the fish was extremely dry and the rice extremely mushy! The only thing we enjoyed was the coconut flan!! IT WAS GREAT! The ladies bathroom could use a good cleaning!!!!!

OH AND OVERLY PRICED!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The reviews are right. You must try this if you come to jupiter. You wont be disappointed. We had the shsck seafood bowl and the dolphin. So refreshing to eat at a unique restaurant.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The fresh fish is spectacular, especially with the sweet potato crust. The servers are attentive and friendly. My mom and I have eaten lunch here for the past 3 years, whenever I am visiting. The quality has been consistent. I am giving it only a 4 rating because it is freezing inside and we always need to bundle up. Also, if you go during peek hours, it gets pretty loud. Still, highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

One of the best seafood restaurants we've been. Generous portions of interestingly prepared fish on a great choice of salads with one of a kind dishes. The specials of the night are numerous. You can also order off the menu. Try the fried oysters they will not disappointed. If you order the soup specials you will not be disappointed. If you want a different twist on how your fish is prepared, they are quick to assist. We go back over and over. Just a fun place with great food.