“The best!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
“The best!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Love, love, love this place! All items are a complex and delightful fusion of flavors that you would never think of putting together. We always order several dishes and share "family style" as it is so hard to choose from all the great items. Love how the staff truly works as a TEAM, it really makes a difference.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jbugs825

“Yuuuuuuummmmmmmy”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate at the Foodshack after living in Tequesta for 2 years. Yes it was Monday night, so there was no wait. There were two servers helping us, so we were never thirsty. My husband had the sweet and spicy bowl. Giant and delicious potion. I had the BBQ chicken flatbread. Way too much for one person. The sangria was excellent. We will definitely eat here again.

Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great meal”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We actually ate next door at Maxi's LIneup because the wait for a table for dinner was too long. Had an excellent bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to start with. We shared a fried oyster salad (done as a dinner plate) and then had the special fish of the day. This was the freshest grouper I have had in a very long time. The way it was prepared was a bit heavy for me and my date, but we enjoyed it just the same.

This was not the first time that I eat here. I love the food and the atmosphere here. Always a hit. If I leave too full it's because I can't stop eating when I have had enough! That would be my only complaint!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“A must in Jupiter”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Excellent, excellent food! Tiny little place in a strip mall but written up by big NY newspaper (NYT) very favorably. And for good reason. Excellent menu, everything is super fresh, many healthy selections (ie - Sweet potato breaded Grouper over a bed of greens). Their sister restaurant, Leftovers Cafe, has similar menu and is a larger restaurant. HIGHLY recommend!

Visited June 2013
“2 For 2 - Two Great Dinners”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Just enjoyed our second meal at the Food Shack. The fresh seafood is prepared in a variety of dishes, mostly Jamaican. The atmosphere is unique. Tables are limited; would recommend arriving for a late lunch or early dinner to beat the crowd. Excellent!