“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed May 6, 2013

OMG.. What a find. This unassuming small strip mall place is the BEST. From the moment we were met outside to put our name in I knew it would be GREAT! Very crowded and friendly.( like CHEERS). Our server had been here for 10 yrs. as most of the staff and you can see why. The food is outstanding and very creative. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank JG1Lambertville
There are newer reviews for Food Shack

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had lunch twice at the food shack while staying in the jupiter area. Its not very big inside so it tends to be loud and a bit close, but the quality and selection of the food make it worth it! Servce was fast and friendly. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stopped in for lunch last week on our last day in FL. What a treat! My friend and I both ordered the Sweet 'n Spicy Bowl with Seafood....it was out of this world. Shrimp, mussels, calamari, fresh basil, veggies floating in a delicious spicy coconut sweet broth over rice. It was hard to put my spoon down! Hopefully, I will be invited back to my friend's place so we can head back to Food Shack!!

1  Thank MarsieGirl
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a must every time I visit West Palm! The coconut shrimp is a new favorite! Crispy! The blue cheese French onion soup is another great choice! Lunch is my favorite here. Can't wait to visit again!

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This little stop in as trip mall looks so unassuming, but you will be glad you stopped. Our brother in law and sister in law have been here before and raved about the food. We looked forward to our visit all week.
We were greeted and seated immediately not surprising as many snowbirds have flown home as well as a the day as absolutely miserable. I am sure most people just stayed home after a long day of rain. Our server, Carrie, was absolutely delightful and patiently guided us through the extensive menu for the day. We all love fish and had different entrees. They were generous portions and absolutely delicious. We would highly recommend a visit if you are in Jupiter, FL. However we were there at 5:00ish and by 6:30 the place was full. When we left at seven there were people waiting. The long benches are well use we understand in good weather. When ever you get here it will be well worth the wait. Kudos to all, cook staff servers and owner.

1  Thank campjung