“Could have been Alpo...”

Zipz's NY Pizza & Italian
Ranked #100 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Pizza
Palm City, Florida
“Could have been Alpo...”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Big disappointment, stopped by with a big pizza craving. Mushy meatballs, did not seem like meat and pizza with cheese that encompassed a 6" area in the middle (we ordered extra cheese). Cheery service although very slow, unfortunately the food was substandard.

• Visited May 2013

Tequesta, Florida
“going down hill fast”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Recently went back to zipz with reservations after an earlier bad experience. I had chicken parm and wife had a salad. I got soup with my order.

My order came but no soup I asked the waitress and she seemed surprised that the soup had not come. I asked for salad instead as I had already started eating my entree. I also asked where the bread was as usually you get garlic knots first. Waitress seemed surprised again and went and got the bread.

My wife had asked for extra olive on her salad and dressing on the side. Someone had poured olives on her salad from the jar so that her whole salad was soaked with the olive juice.

This was our favorite place and we went often. Would think real hard about returning.

• Visited May 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Truly to its name!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We longed to eat good pizza that night and, by pure chance, knocked at the right door. As its name indicates, Zipz’s offers everything one could find in a typical NY Italian pizzeria. We had a large half Margarita half cheese pizza pie. Kids and grownups equally enjoyed it. Service was supper and very accommodating. Nice family-oriented atmosphere and very clean. Certainly a place to go back next time in town.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Java K
Jupiter, Florida
“Improved Pizza”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

It has been almost 1 year since we tried what once was our favorite but the quality started to go downhill. We were surprised that the quality was back with their pizza. The toppings were fresh and plentiful. The sauce and cheese was perfect but the crust was crust was out of this world!
The only down side is they don't take credit or debit cards so it is cash only!

Tequesta, Florida
“Ok Pizza. Ok Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Basic, nothing special. Didn't love anything about it. Didn't hate anything about it. Just classic casual pizza place with pasta dishes & more.

Visited July 2012