“Gone Down!”
Review of Nick's Tomatoe Pie - CLOSED

Nick's Tomatoe Pie
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nick's Tomatoe Pie is a full service restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine for over 25 years. Your dinner includes soup or salad and pasta where appropriate, accompanied by Italian bread and roasted garlic. It has been voted best in Northern Palm Beach several times.
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Correcting a previous review, in which I loved Nicks. It wasn't as good as my previous visits. The Chicken Parm was good, but noticeably smaller. I'm not crazy about the salad. Received slices of bread, instead of a whole loaf as before.
Great atmosphere! For the money, I'll limit my trips here.

3  Thank Stevethesuit

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I read some good reviews and decided to check it out. I wish i didnt. The pizza was bland and so was the chicken parm. I didnt care for this place one bit. Id rather take my money and appetite elsewhere.

1  Thank 305me561you
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Have been traveling thru the area for 20+ years. Nicks tomato pie has become a destination restaurant for us! Food is always outstanding at a great price! Wait staff has always been wonderful! Owner - Nick, was gracious enough to take us to our hotel after waiting crazy time for our cab! Would never go anywhere else for a meal in Jupiter!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The tomato sauce was tasteless. With all the garlic that goes into a tomato sauce, a "tasteless" sauce is pretty tough to do. But somehow they managed to do it. Large portions of tasteless entrees. I was even more disappointed when the bill came. This place will be deserted soon if they don't redo their recipes. No mas.

2  Thank BKelly2014
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best Italian restaurant in the area. Pleasant country atmosphere, good service and great food. My favorite dish is chicken scarparella -- delicious.

1  Thank gamkmd