“Nick's always satisfies”
Review of Nick's Tomatoe Pie - CLOSED

Nick's Tomatoe Pie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nick's Tomatoe Pie is a full service restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine for over 25 years. Your dinner includes soup or salad and pasta where appropriate, accompanied by Italian bread and roasted garlic. It has been voted best in Northern Palm Beach several times.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've been going to Nick's for over 10 years now and have NEVER been dissapointed....From the Eggplant Parm to the NY strip steak...(yes.. steak in an italian restaurant)Ive always left a very satisfied, and stuffed customer.....The food is consistent and the service is good....The desserts are fresh, as is the coffee. They offer soup or salad with your meal, and a loaf of fresh bread and roasted garlic come with the meal.....I highly recommend this place...give it a try, you WON'T be dissapointed!!

1  Thank Janet G

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have eaten at Nicks several times and they never disappoint! Their sauce is delicious (Which is really saying something in southern Florida...) and their portions are ample. For a great appetizer, try the roasted peppers with prosciutto and provolone cheese...scrumptious!!

1  Thank starter005
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

After a great weekend with the ex in laws (yes you can still have a great relationship after a divorce), I took my man to a casual meal at Nicks. The food was fantastic as usual. The wait staff were awesome. We will be back one last time before leaving the country for good.

1  Thank DanaJack2012
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Ate at Nicks and to call it Italian would be an insult even to Olive Garden. Table of five ate and got sick all night long within an hour and a half. Called the restaurant and spoke to Terri kitchen manager and he ate one of the dishes and was fine. I guess that makes me and everyone who got sick liars. I did not ask for anything but Terri's answer was to get a table earlier next time I come by. The guy is clueless and should be a garbage man as he has experience serving such.Pluses portions are generous but presented as pig slop see overcooked lasagna above. Service was good but owner was not on premise. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank Fairvalue2013
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was shocked we went out for a family dinner - 6 people and not one of us had anything good to say out the food. We all ordered different things too! Our service was off and no wine or drink list available. Our bill was over $250.00 and I would have rather flushed that money down the drain. I had chicken milanese and have had this at other places - I got here to chicken breasts fried and a side of salad... Not traditional pounded or with a nice lemon taste. My nephew got fettuccine alfredo and it tasted like hot cream (gross). I will not go back nor will I ever tell anyone to go! My 10 year old nephew said it best Olive Garden is better... I had to laugh but he was right! Also had a large party was told to call back after 4pm to make reservations for the same day...

3  Thank Betty T