“Avery unique Itilian Restaurant”
Review of Nick's Tomatoe Pie - CLOSED

Nick's Tomatoe Pie
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nick's Tomatoe Pie is a full service restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine for over 25 years. Your dinner includes soup or salad and pasta where appropriate, accompanied by Italian bread and roasted garlic. It has been voted best in Northern Palm Beach several times.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My companion and I wern't very hungry but the atmosphere and decor whetted our appitite, We ha he clams casino and little necks on he half shll and they hit the spot, want o go back again and sample more of their dishes.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Okay this was high season and I could expect a crowd. But that also told me that this was a place to go. Everyone knew everyone in there the customers, waiters, bartenders. The food was as I remember my friends Grandmother in Syracuse making. Good, good doesn't begin to describe the complete experience at Nick's. Good wine list, Knowledgeable wait staff to recommend wine and food pairings. Not that it is a problem but Holy smokes they give you a generous portioned entree. I had to try the pie and they make a great crust and you can't go wrong with one of nick's pies makes great leftovers back at the hotel room!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have no idea how the restaurant gets any good reviews or repeat business. This is absolutely the worst Italian food I have ever had. Taste straight out of the can - flavorless. None of us are our food or took any home. There are so many good restaurants don't make the mistake of eating here.

3  Thank Shelljones
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Yet another south Florida restaurant in a strip mall on a busy road. Formulaic Italian. No surprises here. Food was so-so. Pasta was soggy. Nothing memorable.
Noisy but friendly.

1  Thank Radtrav
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We ordered the signature item "tomato pie" pizza. The center of the crust was soggy and the outside was burned. There were flecks of black char all over the crust. Most of the tables were filled so obviously some people must like it. We were seated in the back room next to the service area which needed cleaning. The salt, pepper and open olive oil pitcher were grimy. A very unpleasant experience. Prices were relatively high considering the type of place. I would have left before ordering because of the cleanliness issue but we were too tired to look for another restaurant. We hoped that the pizza would be okay because it is cooked in a hot oven and is a signature item. It was safe but not enjoyable.

2  Thank yorkieg3