“THE breakfast spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
North Palm Beach, Florida
“THE breakfast spot”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We make it up a point to wake up early on the weekends and get over to the Loggerhead for the best breakfast in town. Its simple but awesome every time. We primarily go there for breakfast so I can only opine on that, but in one sentence: when given a choice, Loggerhead is always the top of the list. Serving sizes are generous and the wait staff is very attentive. Because of their popularity with the locals and snowbirds, there is usually a short wait but we've always found it worth it. We look forward to our next meal there.

• Visited January 2014

Tequesta, Florida
“Perfect lunch”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I took my family who was coding here since it is one of my favorite places for lunch. It never disappoints! Try the black bean soup, the tropical salsa and the island shrimp salad! Yum!

And the give you great service with a big glass of tea! I only wish they were open for dinner too!

Tequesta, Florida
“Great experience every time”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have found that the wait staff always has a warm smile and they're extremely efficient. Duke and the other guys preparing the food are equally as friendly. The Black Bean soup, in my opinion, is not named correctly on the menu. It should be called "The Best Black Bean Soup - you'll ever eat." It is very tasty! The fish is ALWAYS cooked perfectly. Try the Mahi Rueben, it's not on the menu... it is outstanding. (You can't finish it all.) The blackened Mahi Caesar Salad is a real jewel. Like any restaurant, some items are better than others. But this place is a real winner! I am so glad this place is here for us to enjoy.

Jupiter, Florida
“Awesome spot!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Love this place! Food is excellent. We live here & bring all our visitors here for breakfast & lunch!

It's kinda expensive, especially if you get the (amazing) dolphin - but that's going to be pricey anywhere! Portions are large. Best blackened dolphin around. The salad dressings are amazing. The salads are huge! Best Reuben around according to my hubby. Their hashbrowns are delish, & the almond crusted ginger French toast? To die for!!
Service staff is super friendly. They serve breakfast till around 1030 or 11ish...then it's the lunch menu till they close around 230. Can sit outside. Beach is right there. Can't ask for anything better!

• Visited January 2014
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Casual and delicious”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice, casual place to eat at the beach. Food is tasty and reasonably priced. On this visit, I had the grilled chicken and fruit salsa with rice and beans. It was flavorful and the portion was plentiful. Ample and easy parking.

• Visited August 2013