“Ever Had Blueberry Fritters in a Bag?”
Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Ranked #13 of 217 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is just one of the specialties at the Berry Fresh Cafe. These blueberry stuffed fritters are brought to your table warm in a paper bag to which sugar and cinnamon have been added and then the bag is shaken up at the table. They are served with a strawberry yogurt sauce for dipping. Delicious!

We also loved their Benedicts. Mine was called Aunt B's F.G.T. It was layered with fried green tomatoes, homemade pimento cheese, crispy bacon and red bliss potatoes topped with 2 poached eggs and homemade Hollandaise. We like the fact that their Benedicts are served on a homemade biscuit instead of the usual English muffin.

It's a great little place in a strip mall that makes for a fun casual dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Berry Fresh Cafe

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We've been coming to Berry Fresh for over a year now. As far as diners go, it really isn't terrible (and it's far superior to Suzy Q's, which suffered from a sharp decline in taste and quality when it changed locations). The carb-heavy breakfasts -- the stuffed French toasts, the pancakes, the blueberry fritters and the new mega-sized cinnamon bun -- are delicious and big enough to split two, perhaps even three ways. (Seriously. Do not try eating one of these breakfasts by yourself unless you want a sugar high so intense you'll blast yourself to the moon.) The other breakfasts run from decent to questionable. On recent visits, a bacon and avocado omelet was satisfying, if underseasoned, but an asparagus and goat cheese quiche was wobbly, soggy, and smothered in an unfortunate sauce. They have a "lighter options" breakfast menu where all the meals are 600 calories or less (a fairly high cutoff for healthy items, but what do I know). A bowl of oatmeal runs you over 500 calories -- are they cooking it with heaving whipping cream? Who knows.

Service is hit or miss. Most of the servers are friendly and efficient, but it seems that the last few times we've gone, we've gotten stuck with sour-faced servers who can't be bothered to do simple things like bring you a glass of water, despite repeated requests.

Lunch is not half bad, especially the sandwiches, but again, ask for a to-go box the minute you order because everything here is huge. I will continue to come back, but I do wish they'd step it up on their egg dishes.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had the berry monte cristo, & my husband had a reuben, & both of us could have shared a sandwich because they were so big! The berry monte cristo was amazing especially with the raspberry dipping sauce.
I also had take out on some of the strawberry fritters, & they were wonderful!
If I lived here I would be going back to this restaurant a lot :)

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had heard so much about this place so we went today for breakfast. Everything on the menu looked and sounded amazing! My husband had the bacon, avocado and cheese omelet (he loved it) and i had the equivalent of a "grand slam". Two eggs, bacon, potatoes, and 2 pancakes. When we got there (around 8:30) it was fairly empty...by the time we left (9:30) they were pretty full.I can only imagine what this place looks like on the weekends!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were visiting family in Jupiter and it was on their recommendation that we try Berry Fresh. A bit of a wait on the first trip there because it was a Saturday but it moved quickly. Monday was less busy but still full. The restaurant was very clean and well staffed. The owner mingled around making sure his guests were happy. I had the lemon ricotta pancakes. They were both delicious and light. Jack, who doesn't typically like lemon, loved them as well. His Huevos Rancheros was delicious as well...a very large breakfast. The two locals couldn't resist the corned beef which was full of tiny slivers of flavorful corned beef. Second trip, Jack had the same because it was so good. I opted for the pecan crusted French toast. While it was very good, I was wanting something with more layers of flavor. Second trip we tried the table shaken strawberry fritters. Those were warm and toasty. I wished I had tried the blueberry the day before. The fresh ingredients were prepared well. Will go back.