“They mean service”

Jupiter Scuba Diving
Ranked #2 of 30 Tours in Jupiter
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a high energy, positive, and family friendly Scuba Charter focusing on the quality of the experience from start to finish. Our motto: Diving is FUN. Expect MORE.
Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“They mean service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The crew will go out of their way to make your trip the best it can be. On my last trip my buddy had an equipment issue the crew had a backup piece and got him going. The fresh fruit hits the spot, if you need something they are there to help, they load and unload all your gear. It is a FULL SERVICE operation.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You have to dive with this crew!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Slater, Cole and Maggie are great.

I was a first time sea diver and they really looked after me - from the initial call to my dive alongside Maggie to make sure I was OK!

From my experience I was among all sorts of experienced people ftom first timers to very experienced divers. I didn't feel intimidated or feel left out.

Really can't thank these guys enough. Oh and the dive was AMAZING too - Sl8r really knows his stuff!

I drove from Kissimmee which was about a 2hr drive and soooo worth it! Sure beats the English quarry I passed my OW in :)

Cheeers guys!

Boca Raton, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The best dive boat and crew in South Florida. Their motto is " we try harder " and they really live up to it. If you plan to dive in the Palm Beach / Jupiter area you don't want to miss an opportunity to dive with this boat.

The Villages, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Worthy of 5 Stars”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Most people from my area have been diving Jupiter with another boat. When I saw the overwhelmingly positive reviews for Capt SL8R I thought I'd dare to be different and booked a Friday the 13th charter with him. I'm very glad I did. I've been diving for decades in many places and have experienced some very excellent boats and crews. The Capt and his crew rank right up there with the best. You'll have fun, be safe, and well taken care of. What more could you ask for?
We rented our tanks from the good people at Scuba Works and they deserve a shout out as well.

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great dive charter”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Capt . very good . Deck hands go above & beyond there job !! There boat looks show room conditions !!