“Great Asian Cuisine”
Review of Red Corner Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Red Corner Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After a couple of "misses" on this Florida trip, our dinner at The Red Corner was a hit. Other than one 60 year old teenager talking BMW's/status symbols and dropping equally impressive curse words with his tanning mom/plastic woman date at an adjoining booth, the patrons were all adults enjoying a nice dinner out. The waitress was efficient, although not that knowledgeable about the wine choices, and the entrees were served after a minimal wait. My companion's mango chicken dish, and my beef w/veg. black bean sauce were both fresh and delectable, with just the right amount of spiciness. Thanks Red Corner!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Dropped into the Red Corner for sushi last week...what an unexpected pleasure, especially since we didn't know the restaurant existed. Sat at the sushi bar, where we put ourselves in the sushi chefs hands. A beautifully presented and tasty sashimi to start, followed by excellent maki. Decent wines by the glass. We will return !

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped in the other evening for dinner for the first time. Started to sit at a large booth but noticed that the bar area looked cozy & selected one of the high tops. I found the atmosphere in that section more appealing...would like to see the main dining section broken up a bit...its too open for my taste. I would think a division between a couple of the booths with something along the lines of bamboo or even sheer material....hey, but thats just me playing decorator! I did notice the huge statue upon entering & loved that!

Looks like they tweaked the decor slightly since the prior restaurant occupied the space...lots of red, which is logical. Everything was good....service, food. Only two slight hiccups....they were out of lots of selections of wine on the list...at least 3 that we chose...but they made it right by giving 2 free glasses of what they did have & it was good. 2nd issue for me was it was VERY chilly & drafty in the restaurant....no, I'm not super old but it was downright chilly and for the clientele in this particular area, that could be a deal breaker.

I would go back again!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I ate at the Red Corner Bistro for the first time and thought the food - Mongolian beef and lemongrass shrimp - was quite delicious. The service was excellent and the restaurant was attractively decorated, except for one jarring note - the televisions in the dining room and the bar area. A restaurant that appears to be striving to be a cut above the run of the mill should lose the TVs.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The Red Corner is about five months old and family run. Ming is the owner and his staff are very friendly. The presentations on the special rolls are absolutely gorgeous! Kat, the bartender is a hoot! I have eaten here probably for the past eight weeks, many times a week and just absolutely love the special rolls...................Ming sends out a little delectable teaser first. He is always introducing me to his latest creations. This is a precious little find! And priced very reasonable as I eat sushi out and have given up the local sushi restaurants in favor of the Red Corner! They have a small outside eating area to enjoy the local sunshine and the restaurant itself has a very lovely ambience. There are also a couple of cozy booths in the bar area which has a large TV for viewing events. The sushi chefs at the sushi bar are very friendly and appreciative! I have brought many friends into the restaurant and have always been greeted, sat down, and served drinks in a very timely fashion. And all of my friends love the food! WORTH GOING TO!