“Great Food”

Burrito Bros
Ranked #44 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Such a wide choice of hot sauces. Great menu. All six of us enjoyed our food. Great variety in items and they will prepare it your way!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Build your own Burrito from lots of fresh ingredients. Enjoy the meat loaf dinner or as a "burger". The salads are fresh. The sandwiches are very nice. don't forget to try their own recipe Key Lime Pie... it is just right!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stopped by for some take-out. I ordered a chicken burrito, chips and guac, and a bowl with pork.
It's great to pick and choose fillings and toppings.
The burrito was huge, as was the bowl. Everything was fresh and very good. I particularly enjoyed the pork.
The chips and guac were wonderful as well. I prefer chunky guac to the more puréed kind, and this definitely fit the bill.
The food is assembled on a line, and the first person was good, but the second guy was distracted and kept talking with other people behind the counter while I was trying to tell him what toppings I wanted.
No worries though, he got it right!
Everything traveled well in my car, as they packed the food very well.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was my first trip to Burrito Bros. The service was ok, but it took a while to take our order. Once it was taken the drinks and food came promptly. The food was good, not great, but certainly not bad. For the price it was a lot of food. The two for one beers was a nice surprise. I will go back but I won't be rushing back.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This restaurant was humid and had an overwhelming odor of vanilla flavored baby powder, maybe it was a cleaning chemical or waitstaff wearing matching perfume, really not sure. I hoped that the tasteless burritos had improved since they opened a huge new location. Unfortunately the food was soggy and not prepared well. The meal tasted like baby powder still couldn't figure out what that was all about. My main course salad was half the size of a subway salad. Turn on the air conditioner, run some humidifiers, check into that awful smell and get some fresh tasting, well prepared flavorful food or, go out of business quickly.

1  Thank SODanica