“Burrito Brothers and Barbecue - in old Sonny's location”
Review of Burrito Bros

Burrito Bros
Ranked #48 of 216 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Mexican
Stuart, Florida, United States
“Burrito Brothers and Barbecue - in old Sonny's location”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

So as not to confuse this with the Burrito Brothers in the picture (which I also like very much), I am writing a review of the new location of Burrito Brothers and Barbecue where the old Sonny's on Indiantown Road used to be. I was actually craving barbecue so I went to Sonny's which wasn't Sonny's anymore. Burrito Brothers and Barbecue serves their famous Mexican fare but also has barbecue. I was seated by Michael, one of the most attentive and efficient servers I've ever encountered. The menu was small but interesting. I ordered the pulled mojo pork sandwich and grilled veggies with balsamic glaze (what a lovely healthy choice amongst the cole slaw and baked beans!). When my food arrived a short time later, I dove right into the vegetables - perfectly grilled, crunchy, yummy, and a decent portion size. The sandwich was a very pleasant surprise - it was served on a Kaiser roll, not a hamburger bun. The pork was the melt in your mouth tender and very flavorful without being drowned in sauce. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal - well-prepared, delicious, served fast, and the price was very fair. I plan to return to this clean and attractive culinary delight soon! I couldn't recommend it higher.

• Visited August 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Unclear Whether New Location Is An Improvement”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

In August 2013, Burrito Brothers moved a mile down the road into the existing space of a BBQ restaurant and now features "merged" offerings of both BBQ and their usual burritos. The previous Burrito Brothers set up -- where you went down the line and a server made your burrito to your specifications as as you watched -- is now limited to take out only. If you eat in, there are at present no menus for the burritos (we were told they would be coming soon). We didn't sample the BBQ on this visit but will probably return for a try: the menu seemed interesting. The dining room is the usual personality-less Florida eatery with television screens in every corner. One good change: They're playing wildlife documentaries rather than sports and the sound is turned off. In this part of Florida, where the theory is that no one can eat out unless there's a TV screen within five paces, that's nothing short of miraculous. Our server was extremely sweet and attentive, as they all seemed to be, if only perhaps a tad over-eager to sell us on what a genius the chef was and what a great place Burrito Bros was going to be once they had all the bugs in the BBQ/Burritos setup worked out. The burritos are still good, but the portions have gotten smaller and the prices have gone up and, of course, now that there's table service, there's also the tip to figure in. All told, for two burritos and two Cokes, we paid $23 including tip.That's a little ridiculous, friends. As I say, we may be back to try out the BBQ one evening, but we're going to cross this place off the very, very short list of inexpensive, non-fast food restaurants left in Jupiter. Another one bites the dust.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bisbeticone
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Mac and cheese omg the best! I have been several times with the family everyone is always full, satisfied, and didn't break the bank. Great food and service.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank kemberly_1
Jupiter, Florida
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Try the veggie burrito bowl - yummy!! New fish tacos are really good too. Nice value for some relaly good food.

Visited March 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“This place blows Moe's out of the water!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went to the new location in Palm Beach Gardens, FL off of A1A. The staff was super friendly and helpful since it was my first time there. The portions were huge and the ingredients fresh! Very cute interior and clean. Two of the staff members came over to our table at different times to check on us. I've been twice now and it will be my place of choice for lunch!

• Visited January 2013