“If I could give it 2.5 I would”
Review of Bubba Gumps - CLOSED

Bubba Gumps
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: They are new replaced an existing restaurant believed named The Crab Pot.
west palm beach fl
“If I could give it 2.5 I would”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I wanted to be happy with my meal. Had been here before and had decent frozen shrimp. It was not to be. My server really tried but obviously this her first day or she had no training. No need to go into every faux pas lets just say it was painfully bad. To the food; Well the food was OK. Look I am just asking for a decent meal and love it when I get a great meal. I guarantee that will never happen here for me. I think I know why, Landrey's the corporate owners of Bubba Gumps and the former Crab house at same location are run by a major corporation and treat the heart and soul of the operation (employees) the way a large corporation will.

Back to the food. just so very average. If you need to come her for the location go next door to Jetty's. You will always get a good to great meal there.

• Visited December 2012

Providence, Rhode Island
“Nice View Bad Food”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Food was tasted like it came from the freezer. Shrimp was terrible. Service was okay. Nice view but its not worth it dont waste your money. Go to one of the neighboring restaurants

• Visited November 2012
haines, alaska
“Eat somewhere else”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

As we entered the front door we were assailed by a group of small children with hula hoops that we had to carefully wade through......the front door is a poor location for a play area !
We had stopped by for a late lunch and were asked if we wanted to eat outside, said sure and were told it would be a 15 minute wait......okay we'll sit inside.....response again was a 15 minute wait and we were given a pager.....
Wandered around looking at the memorabilia, went to the bathroom and in our wandering noticed many, many vacant tables in different parts of the restaurant......After waiting 20 minutes, we put the pager on a shelf and left......this "no tables available" tactic is an obvious ruse to get you to spend more time and money in their gift shop and as we did not go there, we were not called......
We went home to our condo and fixed a sandwich.....better choice !!

• Visited November 2012
GP,MI
“Don't bother”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The view is lovely. The food ---not so good. The service ---not so good. Jetty's is right next door Same view---excellent food, excellent service Some of Bubba Gumps food tastes like it comes out of a box. Not a good experience.

• Visited October 2012
ontario
“Great”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I don't like eating at chains when I am on vacation but I am sure happy I tried this place out. My meal was great and the restaurant is set on the water overlooking the light house. Check this place out.