“Must stop when visiting jupiter!”

Jupiter Donut Factory
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Description: Recently new - its a donut shop.
Description: Recently new - its a donut shop.
Pennsylvania
“Must stop when visiting jupiter!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We had seen the ad online and read mixed reviews. We had to see for ourselves. Delicious donuts in unusual flavors. Huge cinnamon rolls. No more expensive than donuts at home which was a surprise. We went early as was recommended here. Be sure to try maple bacon donuts! Yummmm !!

• Visited August 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Oh Yes.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

There is a reason why this is ranked so high on TA- it's a must stop. Reasonably priced donuts, fun "vintage" like hang out and donuts to satisfy any taste bud. My hubby and I love a good donut and this one took the cake- probably the best I've ever had.Get a few different ones and split so you can try a nice variety.Splurge for the day then ride your bike to burn it all off. It's a MUST stop while in Jupiter.

Visited August 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Donuts are like bagels and pizza...not everyone likes the same and often there is someone who 'makes them better'. We still love these donuts. The only thing that I've been disappointed in since they opened was the service. Yes the girls always seem to move quickly but never seemed to be happy to see the next customer. Not once had I seen a smile or heard a cheerful "Good morning." Well I'm happy to report that I went in this past Sunday morning and got a smile from ONE of the young ladies working the counter. What a difference a smile makes. Now I want to go back this weekend to see if it's still there or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me.....well and for a Long John or chocolate covered chocolate donut. :) Now if the other women in the shop could improve their attitude it would be great. Donut and a smile, what better way to start your day!

• Visited August 2013
Jupiter, FL
“It's a donut shop, and those are ... donuts...”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

After reading all the other outstanding reviews, especially “The best donuts you will find in Florida!” I just had to go by and see what the fuss was all about.

They are ... donuts. The "apple fritter" without filling or apple flavor I'm not even sure qualifies for that title. We split 3 different donuts, and 1 fritter. Nothing special, even a little below average ... so, what gives?

The shop is on a busy morning street, nearby other pastry shops and restaurants. It is a favorite location for the morning commuter or early morning fisherman to stop and get some goodies. They market with an old tried and true "Desire - Deny" system - they place a prominent sign on the front window that says "Open from 6 a.m. until we run out." Cute. I can see everyone saying to themselves, "Oh my, they're going to run out, I have to run in there and get mine right now." I fell for it, I won't again.

They are very aggressive on social media. No problem, very smart and good for them. But the owner needs to try spending a little more time on quality control and better donuts and earn all those thumbs-up.

The service? It is a counter pay and pick up like every other donut shop. They smiled, and were friendly. What else could they be?

Sorry, the donuts and fritter we had did not come close to the hype that has been generated. Pretty soon, if enough word gets around about the donuts, and the sign out front is true, they'll have to never close because they will always have plenty of donuts left each day.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ppatti
Fl.
“Terrible apple fritters”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Haven't been in a while because of bad service..donuts are great...so I thought I would give it one more try. It was 9:30 and there were very little donuts left. So since I favor apple fritters, I bought 2 of them. Got home, took them out of bag, THEY WERE BURNT AND FULL OF GREASE! Needless to say that was the last straw.

• Visited June 2013