“Great New Restaurant”

Koon Manee Thai & Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Description: This place opened 3 weeks ago and was recommended by friends who have eaten and raved about it. It is in Shoppes Of Jonathon's Landing
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great New Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a sleeper. A store location in a Publix strip mall. The food is fantastic. The best Sushi I have had in Jupiter. The Sushi Chef is the real deal. The staff is very attentive. The Japanese and Thai dishes are authentic, tasty and reasonably priced. My wife and I go every week. We just got back from a ten day vacation and we went straight from the airport to this restaurant to eat. We missed it on vacation.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank GreenwichAdvisor

Jupiter, Florida
“The bar has been set...and it's high”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

The food is awesome, the staff is awesome. How can one place blend perfect flavors between two cuisines? It's amazing. I have been here 4 times just this week. I cannot get enough. I won't eat Thai or Japanese anywhere else. This place has set the bar too high!

• Visited May 2012