“Cool, casual and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coolinary Cafe

Coolinary Cafe
Ranked #5 of 215 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Cool, casual and delicious”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Can't wait to try it for dinner. A friend and I had lunch midweek and the restaurant had a constant turnover. Unusual menu. At the next table an appetizer was served of Sriracha sautéed brussels along with deviled eggs whose yellows were shaped into upside down cones. I had fire roasted asparagus on toast served with a farm egg for $8. How about pan roasted wild mushrooms with melted greens and polenta for $13.50? We didn't have dessert but were tempted with the carrot cake inspired waffle. We're looking forward to a return visit.

• Visited June 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Too Noisy”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I went with friends to this restaurant on Saturday, June 7, 2014. First, they do not take reservations as we called them ahead. The maximum number of people the restaurant can accommodate is 47. When we got there we were informed that it would be a 45 min to an hour wait. After 10 minutes we were seated sharing a table with three other people. The place is really noisy and it is hard to hear your table talking. I found the food to be okay, but never hot when served. It is not a place that I will be visiting again real soon again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Linda M
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Best food ever!!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I can comfortably state that Coolinary has the best food I've ever eaten in my life. I have eaten there over 30 times in the past two and a half years. I have never had a bad meal or an average meal. EVERY SINGLE TIME i eat there I am so happy I ordered whatever I did. Even the food runner Christen made a great recommendation.

Keuka Lake, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How dining out should be”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I'm an upstate NY deli owner that lived in south Florida for a few years.. I've since moved back to NY and unfortunately this place wasn't open when I lived there, but it is a place I will not miss when I go back to visit friends and family. I think I ate here 4 times during my last 7 day stay. Tim Lipman and his wife Jenny have hit it out of the park with what is an instant staple to the Palm Beach Gardens dining scene. It is what I consider the perfect dining experience. Quaint, clean, vibrant and fresh. An amazing staff that's well versed in all things food and drink. Coolinary Cafe is how dining out should be.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank OlneyPlace
Whitianga, New Zealand
“This must be the place!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Well my wife and I eat here quite often and finally had to write a review and give props to the crew at Coolinary! Everything is awesome on the menu. Always a great selection of heady beers and good wines. Keep it up guys, best spot in town!

• Visited May 2014